chapter 27

Chapter 27

No pov
Finney Blake has been way more curious lately, he would often want to look in rooms he was told not to, but his boyfriend always made sure he didn't.

He has also been a little bit sneaky, just like tonight. He was currently laying in Robins bed, they originally were cuddled up but now his boyfriend was sprawled out on the bed.

Snoring and drooling over his pillow, Finney found it cute. But right now he was hungry, he poked his boyfriend.

The other wiggled around for a moment and groaned,"what mi amor?" He said not even opening his eyes.

"I'm hungry.." Finn whispered, leaning over the mexican boy.

"Then go get something" he rolled away from Finney, half asleep still and not realising he just told him to leave his room.

Without another word Robin fell back asleep and his boyfriend slowly crawled out of bed. It was about midnight so he couldn't see where he was going.

He dragged his hand along the wall to figure out the way, he found the kitchen and grabbed a glass, almost dropping it.

He got some water not really aware of what to make so just sipped it, hoping it would deal with the hunger.

It was fine so he put the glass down and started walking back to the room. But as he reached the door he looked to see a room with the light on.

It wasn't Robin's dad, he was sleeping on the couch. So why was the light on?

Finn's pov
I looked back making sure no one was there, which no one was. So I made my way to the illuminated room, as I walked in, my tired eyes widened.

Slowly my eyes went over all the posters and articles about me being missing. I looked around for a moment then spotted one written by my sister.

I read it as tears ran down my face, i started sobbing, not even trying to hide the sounds now.
There was so much, it seemed everyone cared all the sudden. Even my dad.

"Finn..?" A voice said as the figure stood in the doorway

I whipped my head around to see Robin, I froze not knowing what was gonna happen. I dropped the newspaper I was reading over and started stuttering.

As I sobbed louder apologising for being somewhere I shouldn't. He quickly came over to me and pulled me closer, but instead of saying something sweet he said.

"I need you to shut up, like now." He whispered,

I froze and shut my mouth doing my best to keep my sounds in, he turned off the light and picked me up. It

He carried me back to his room extremely carefully, then once the door was shut dropped down with me.

"Oh my gosh Finn what were you thinking!? " He whispered/yelled.

I sobbed into his chest, gripping his shoulders for support. "I-i I'm sor-ry" I choked out. He rocked us back and forth rubbing my back.

"No it's okay, it's okay. I just woke up without you and….." he started and wiped a tear. "I thought he took you from me…."

I kept sobbing till someone knocked on the door, it opened and his dad poked in.

"What happened?" He asked

Robin looked up and blinked away his tears, he told him nothing happened and that everything was fine. His dad didn't believe that but walked out anyway.

I ended up falling asleep while crying, so Robin didn't have the chance to ask me what I was doing in that room.

But the next morning I woke up to him holding me close on his warm bed, both of us under the blankets. As I looked at his perfect face I could see he had dark eye bags. I didn't think he had slept at all that night.

He looked into my eyes and before saying anything he pulled me in for a soft kiss. We don't kiss much, especially around his dad. So it was nice.

He pulled away and held my cheek, "Love, why were in that room last night?" He asked.

I shifted back a bit, I felt a lot of emotions at once so I lied. "I got lost, I couldn't see where I was going…" I explained

He looked at me for a second before nodding.

That day all I could think about was my sister, not my beautiful boyfriend who was trying to be over affectionate today.

But after his dad left for a bit I thought of something, I could get in alot of trouble if I was caught though. But I had to, I needed to.

Robin gave me a kiss and left me on the couch and he went to do his school work. I waited a few minutes before getting up and making my way to the room full of missing posters.

I grabbed one of the papers that had my house phone number on it. It said to call the police if I'm spotted but I didn't want to be found….

I hurried back to the kitchen not knowing when my boyfriend would finish with his work.

There was a phone in there, my heart was pounding as I got closer. I wanted to hear my sister's voice, to tell her I'm okay.

I reached for the phone and slowly dialled a few of the numbers in, just as I punched in the last one my boyfriend walked in.

I had the phone up to my ear and the paper in front of me, just as someone answered he quickly took the phone and slammed it down.

I got scared and moved away from him, he looked upset as he looked over the paper.

"You..you were gonna call the police..?" He said, I could see tears in his eyes.

I shook my head and he slapped the paper down. "Then who!? Who were you gonna call!?" He snapped

"My sister...." I explained, I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I've shed to maitears already.

I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room. He put the newspaper in the garage.

He put me on his bed and shut the door and locked it, I didn't say anything. I had nothing to say, he closed his school books.

Then got on the bed with me, he pulled me closer. He buried his face in my neck as he laid on top of me. Then I heard a sniffle, but I didn't say anything.

"Please don't leave me…I really love you.." he said, I didn't say anything back.

I started at his window and thought of my sister.

(1,139 words)