Chapter 33

Chapter 33

No pov
Finney Blake has been pouting like a child for the past hour, he wanted his candy and he felt ridiculous. Having his boyfriend dictating when he can have it.

He was also getting restless, he was bored. He had practically filled three colouring books already this month so he did not want to colour.

He felt like being a brat, because he had been cooped up in this house for so long. And he thought nothing bad would really happen since Robin was here.

It was almost dinner time now so Albert was in the kitchen and Robin was doing school work. And Finney was still bored out of his mind.

Finney's pov
I groaned loudly as I leaned back my head going over the couch a bit. I could see Robin's dad cooking something, I wasn't hungry and I didn't want it.

I wanted my candy, and I knew exactly where it was. So without caring what someone would say I grabbed a stool and put it in front of the counter.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Albert asked, glancing at me.

I didn't really or even look at him, I kept reaching up till I got the bag in my hand. I grabbed it and as I was climbing down with the candy in hand the man spoke up again.

"Put those back-" he started but I walked off leaving the stool in the way. As i popped one of the sweets in my mouth the bag was once again swiped from my grasp.

"No." Albert put the candy back up moving the stool away again. I scoffed and rolled my eyes again.

As I was walking around trying to find something to do Robin scurried out of his room and then over to me. "My love, I finished my work, now we can cuddle"

He trapped me in a hug and I just wiggled out of his grip. I ignored him and he seemed very shocked. I mean I love cuddling, it's one of my favourite things to do with him

But I wasn't in the mood, I just pushed past him and went to sit in the hallway. Robin followed me and sat next to me "Hey is everything okay?"

"Yep everything is just peachy!" I said sarcastically I said giving him an ayyonded side eye.

"Well what's wrong, is this about the candy?" He asked, I just mocked him, turning my head side to side making overdramatic motions with my hands.

And to answer his question, no this isn't about the candy. He needs to know he can't just tell me what to do, I can do whatever I want and he can't stop me.

"Fine be like that. I'll be in the kitchen." He started and walked away.

After a minute of just kicking the wall his dad yelled from the kitchen "quite that banging!" . I didn't want to listen but I did, I stood up walking around again.

I was about to go outside when Robin called for me saying that dinner was ready, I was hungry so I decided to follow through. I sat next to no one and Robin looked slightly hurt by that.

I ate quickly and silently, not really caring what the other two in the room thought. Once I was done I put my dish in the dishwasher and left the room.

I went to my boyfriend's room and chilled there for a while just drowning in his blankets and sheets. I rolled around and then grabbed one of Robin's long sleeve shirts.

Even though I now had my own little section of his closet with my clothes, I wanted his. I exited my lovers room noticed that him and his dad were cleaning up the kitchen.

I shoved my hands into my pockets and went outside, I didn't bother asking if I could. I went into the backyard and kinda just stood there. It was getting dark already so I couldn't see a whole lot.

But it was nice I kicked a few rocks accidentally hitting the fence. I didn't care, I just started throwing and kicking rocks across the yard.

I think I was out there for about half an hour until I heard someone yelling my name, I didn't move. In the next few seconds Robin slammed open the door.

"I found him, he's out here!" He called into the house.

He stormed over to me, he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me inside. Lecturing me about how wrong it was for me to go outside without permission.

Then he went on to tell me how his dad was pissed and that I should stay quiet. Once we were back in the house Albert was standing outside the kitchen with an angry look on his face.

"What the hell was he doing!?" His dad snapped at Robin.

"He was just standing there, that's it."

"That's bullshit." They went on with their fighting, it didn't pay much attention. I knew I'd be fine.

Robin's dad hasn't gotten the chance to do anything and he wouldn't. Robin loves me too much to let that happen, so why worry.

I was getting tired though, of the yelling and auguring. I tucked my body against my boyfriend, he looked down at me.

"Dad, I'm sorry, okay, I'll pay more attention," my boyfriend said, putting his arms around me.

"You better, because if you want him to stay here he better know the rules."

Then Robin picked me up and brought me to his room, and as soon as we were in there I lightened up once again. "Ugh finally you're arguing super loud." I groaned.

"What has gotten into you?" He asked, I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time today.

I laid down cuddling up to him, he looked a little upset. I pecked his lips trying to make him feel better, I don't wanna upset Robin.

He looked tired, so I laid on his chest falling asleep.

(1,010 words)