chapter 20

Chapter 20

No pov

It was about afternoon and Robin hasn't gotten the chance to go downstairs yet, his dad has already brought Finn food. As he finished up on his work he tossed the pencil down and got up.

His dad got back a few minutes ago so he wanted to go get his boyfriend. He rushed out of his room and went up to his dad who was fixing a light bulb.

"What do you need Robin?" He asked, still trying to screw it in.

"Can I get Finn now, I finished my school work?" He asked hoping he would get a yes.

His dad nodded and the small boy went to the basement where the other was. Finn was about to take a nap when Robin swung open the door. He sat up and the other excitedly grabbed his hand.

But the short haired boy just tried to lay back down, he seemed tired but Robin wanted him upstairs. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing."he replied

The mexican thought for a moment before picking his partner up. He carried the boy so that he was holding his thighs and he was leaning on his chest.

 Robin started walking towards the door and then Finn tensed up holding onto him tighter. He opened the door with one hand, trying not to drop him.

 Robins pov

I started walking towards the door and he tensed up holding on to me tighter. I opened the door and he looked at me, I put my hands under his thighs more to hold him up.

I walked up and he started breathing fast, I rubbed circles on his thighs as I walked hoping to calm him down. 

We reached the top of the stairs and my dad turned his head to look at us. I kept carrying him to the couch and sat down, I couldn't find the remote.

"Dad, where's the remote?" I hollered.

"On the left arm rest!" He called back from the kitchen.

I tried to take Finn off my lap and he did, so I crawled over and grabbed the remote. I turned it on and pulled Finn closer to me again.

I can feel his heartbeat against my chest, it's fast like really fast. I looked down at him and he was looking at the ground and was frozen.

"Finn, if you want we can just go to my room.?" I offered.

He shook his head and looked up at the screen, as I scrolled on shows. His eye lit up a bit when I came across one, I clicked and we watched the movie.

Finn was curled up against my body for a while then my dad walked in. He sat there for a while and the whole time my boyfriend's heart went back to racing.

I checked the time and it was around 4 and I was getting hungry, so I asked Finn if he was too. He shook his head and countuied holding onto my arm.

I was bored of the show so I passed my dad the remote and stood up, I expected the other boy to do the same but he stayed sitting.

"Do you need me to carry you?" I joked, but he nodded. 

I picked him up like before and my dad gave me a questioning look. I took my liver to the kitchen and put him on the counter as I made a snack.

"Get him off my counter. Now." My dad yelled from the living room.

Finn quickly jumped off and went close to me, as I spreaded the jam on the bread. He stood there akwardly, I patted his shoulder and told him he can sit down somewhere.

He went and sat at the small table, and watched me cut the sandwich. I glanced at him and then asked.

"Do you want something, I can make you something?" I said as I finished up my food.

He still turned me down so I just got him a glass of water and sat down. He drank the water almost instantly, so I made a note to make sure I brought him more.

After I finished eating I picked him back up and we sat back on the couch. My dad put on something else because whatever he was watching looked disturbing.

I held Finn close and he cuddled into me, he still seemed super tense. I rubbed his back for a while as I focused on the show. After a while Finn's body slumped down on my lap.

I looked down to see he had fallen asleep with his head on my lap. It was adorable, his soft face looked so calm and at peace. 

My dad also looked over he was about to touch my boyfriend hair but I put my hand on Finn's head and glared at my dad.

He pulled his hand back and watched the show, for a few minutes me and him stayed cuddling like that. The episode finished and my dad looked over, he started to get up.

He motioned his hands for me to pass him the one on my lap. I shook my head and put my arms around the other in a protective manner.

He raised a brow and I stood up, carrying my partner. He crossed his arms and watched me make my way to the door.

I walked down the stairs and Finn wiggled around for a moment so froze, not wanting to wake him. Once he stopped I continued walking, I laid him down on the mattress and tucked him in.

I went back upstairs and my dad was still crossing his arms, he shook his head a bit like he was offended I carried the boy.

(963 words)