Chapter 35

Chapter 35

No pov
The glass shattered causing an extremely loud sound, the brat froze. He didn't mean to go that far, he finally started thinking clearly.

He looked around at what he had done, the room was destroyed. He put his hands over his mouth as he backed up a bit, he was done for.

Why couldn't he have just listened! Why couldn't he have just been good like he always had been!? That's when the door opened and not only was his boyfriend standing there, so was the grabber.

Finney tried to explain but his panicking self wouldn't even let him speak. Robin looked stunned in pure shock that his boyfriend would do this.

And Albert, well Albert was pissed. The room was absolutely trashed and the window was shattered to pieces that covered the floor now.

"I-i…" Finn tried to speak, he really did try.

Robin's dad scanned the room again just to make sure he was seeing correctly. I took a deep breath letting out a dark chuckle, he was that mad.

He stormed over to the brat and grabbed his arm as he started pleading. Robin was still just watching with wide eyes, he never thought his lover would do that.

Finney was sweet and caring and had a soft personality, this wasn't like Finn.

Albert had a firm grasp on the boy's arm, it was practically turning red. Finney started apologising and screaming as he was dragged out of the room.

"No please, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" But it was no use; he would be lucky if he wasn't dead by the end of the day.

Robin followed trying to talk to his dad, but that was also no use. The man kept roughly pulling the boy along till they reached the room he was looking for.

Robin thought his dad was gonna put him downstairs again, but this was worse. His dad dragged his screaming boyfriend into his room.

Albert's room, that was the last place he wanted Finn to be. He should have put him in the basement. This wouldn't have happened if he took his dad's advice.

Finney gripped onto the door frame trying to keep himself out of the room, but his hands were pried off. Robin was begging along with his partner now.

"Please don't, dad! Please!" He begged as the door was slammed in front of his face.

He hit the door repeatedly but it was locked and had no way of getting in. He could hear his boyfriends screams through the door, he balled up against the wall.

Robins pov
I hit the floor trying not to cry, maybe my dad would just talk to him. That's the dumbest thing I've ever thought, I know my dad enough to know when he's mad he's not in the 'talking' mood

It had only been a few seconds and I heard the sound of a hard slap sound, along with Finney screaming in pain. I covered my ears but it did nothing, whatever was happening in there wasn't gonna stop.

As the painful sounds continued I could only imagine what was happening behind the door. What was he doing to my boyfriend, he wouldn't kill him right!?!?

I crawled closer to the I wanted to hit it again but couldn't bring myself to. I just started crying along with Finn's screams, he sounded like he was in alot of pain.

The harsh sound stopped but the crying continued, at this point I was listening in a bit. Trying to make sure Finn was still alive, I was so scared.

Just as I thought my dad was gonna walk out another scream broke out, my partner's voice shattered as he screamed in agony. I screamed trying to block out all the pain he was in.

I couldn't do anything except sit here and wait, having to listen to my dad put my lover through some horrible pain. I didn't know what he was even doing to him, a part of me didn't want to know.

I started sobbing and leaned my head back against the wall closing my tear drenched eyes.  Have you ever heard someone cry in so much pain but you couldn't do anything to stop it.

It hurt to hear what was going on behind the door, it was scream after screamed he sounded like he could barely breathe. If he wasn't screaming out he was choking out rough sobs.

I couldn't listen anymore when I went to my room, but I could still hear it. I started picking up the blankets and putting my stuff back on the desk.
Nothing was really damaged except the windows,one book and my alarm clock.

As it cleaned up the glass the screaming stopped, I looked up at the clock on my wall. He had been in there for about half an hour, and I started crying again.

I quickly finished cleaning up the glass and picking up the garage. The room looked decent but far from clean or the way it was before, the only reason he was cleaning it is to not break down.

I went back to the hallway, balling up again Finney's screams had stopped, I could still hear whimpering from behind the door. I put my ear to the door and I could hear Finn's voice.

"I-im s-sorry .." he was definitely still crying, just quieter now.

I backed up as I heard footsteps approaching the door, I was scared of what I was gonna see. Would Finn be all bloody and practically dying, or worse…

The door unlocked and opened slightly. I didn't stand up though, I would wait to make sure no one would get in any more trouble. I heard a loud whine coming from my boyfriend and then my dad softly shushing him.

The door opened and my dad was carrying Finn. My dad noticed me on the floor and then stopped walking, he looked at the boy in his arms.

My boyfriend whined again as another tear rolled down his face, my dad wiped it away. I soaked up my own tears with my sleeve, I started to stand up.

My dad put my distressed lover into my arms "there you go, all better now" my dad said to Finn.

I looked into Finney's eyes and he looked destroyed, emotionally and physically. I tried to pull him closer to hug him but he yelped loudly, I tried to hold him more gently now.

"He's sensitive." My dad explained, I felt horrible that I couldn't prevent this from happening.

I had tears daring to fall from my eyes but I held back, my dad walked away. I sat down on the floor slowly still holding the other softly as possible.

His shirt lifted up a bit exposing some of his stomach and waist. There were red and black marks all over.

"Can I lift your shirt?" I asked, he winced as he nodded a little.

I lifted the fabric till it was just above his rib cage, there were so many marks and bruises. Some blood but luckily not much, but his whole body was practically red.

I touched one of the marks and he flinched back with an aggravated sound. "Sorry!" I quickly apologised. "Here let's get off the ground..."

He started to try and get up but fell back down right on top of me, "ow…" he whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut not wanting anymore tears to fall.

(1,250 words)