Rey's Bio.

Name: Rey Daxton.

Age: 26

Height: 7,5

Eyes color: Blue

Hair color: Blonde

Gender: Male.

Specie: Human.

Likes: Noah, Lili, his parents, W, Shinon, Nagato, fighting, training, burgers.

Dislike: Evil, Bullies, death, chaos, Kaijus.

Personality: Calm, kind, selfless, heroic, fearless, brave, a bit honest.

Mother: Layli Daxton

Father: Robert Daxton.

Grandfather: Jayton Daxton

Grandmother: ???

Younger Brother: Noah Daxton.

Younger Siblings: Lili Daxton.

Half Sister: Saria

Other family members: ???

Powers:

Super Strength: After been enhance by the super serum and the gamma radiation. His strength was increased even more. With this new strength he can lift a maximum of 1,000 tons. Meaning he can kill a small Kaiju in one punch.

Super Durability: Now his bulletproof. Bullets well bounce off him like they were made of rubber. He won't even feel it. He can even take punches from Nagato. And keep in mind Nagato can punch through steel like it was paper. And he can take those punches without any damage. And he can wistand fire and electricity with little to no damage.

Super Speed: Now thanks to the super serum and the gamma radiation. He can run of speed of 74 mph.

Super Agility: His level of agility has increased now. His almost as agile as Lili now.

Reaction Time: It is believe that Lili and Noah had a great reaction time then Rey. But now his reaction time has increased. Meaning he can catch bullets meet air.

Super Stamina: Capable of fighting hours and hours. But an opponent as strong as him can tire him out.

Night vision: Now he can see in the dark like it was day time.

Enhance Healing: For a normal person getting impale, slash, or burn well take months to heal. But for Rey it well take minutes and sometimes seconds.

Super metabolism: His metabolism at a much faster rate. Meaning he can drink as much alcohol as he wants to and never get drunk. And surprisingly enough he only needs to sleep for two hours once every three days.

Thunderclap: By clapping his hands together he can created a powerful shockwave that can push everything around him. And can even make people go deaf for a short time. He can even aim the shockwave to push or destroy things in front of him.

Super leaping: Because of his new strength level. He can leap a maximum of two miles in the air.

Enhance hearing, eye sight and smell: He can hear the smallest of whisper and hear through walls. He can smell things even if they are at a great distance. And even see at long distances.

Fighting Styles: Kaiwan Style, boxing, wrestling, Muay Thai, a bit of capoeira.

Special techniques:

Blast Core: By compressing his muscles to the out most limit and releasing them all at once, attacking in a devasting force.

Jabs: Lili may still be faster then him. But his jabs are in a greater speed level. So much that they are nearly impossible to dodge of block because of the speed of the Jabs.

Flash: This move was though by one of his many Masters. Kaolan Wongsawat, landing 15 Jabs in a single breath at lighting speed. But because of his super human level. He can land 30 Jabs in a single breath at faster speed.

Muscle reading: Just by looking at his opponent body he can tell which attack they'll do next. Giving him enough time to block or dodge the attack.

Weapons: None.

Weakness: Because of his super metabolism, he needs to eat thousands of calories everyday to maintain his body.

Love Interesting:

W

Nagato

Nagato

Shinon

Shinon

Any other girl you want Rey to have in his harem? Keep in mind his going to be working at a prison. Don't just say whatever it's in your head first. Think carefully.

Next: Episode 1