Episode 19

Rey: This is level one. This is the easiest level.

Shinon: Why are there green lights above the cells?

Rey: Is to know who you can talk and not talk.

Shinon: What?

Rey: When you see a green light above the cell. Then you can talk to the prisoner, just be careful what you tell them.

Shinon: Yellow light means what?

Rey: Be really careful with them. Be extra careful with what they tell you and your telling them.

Shinon: And red?

Rey: Do not talk to them and ignore them. No matter what they tell you don't respond to them back. You can look at them but don't interact with them.

Shinon: Sounds simple.

Rey was teaching Shinon the ways of the prison.

Rey: It may be simple but it's not. Some prisoners well try to manipulate you. You have to have a strong a mind. Do not let them get in your head. You understand?

Shinon: I'm not weak of mind. Since the last two and a half months that pass. I was train by Mr Banner. Both physically and mentally.

Rey: You were planning to visit here?

Shinon: Mr Banner send me here to keep you calm. I know he send his daughter but he want it to make sure everything was fine.

Rey: His really taking precautions of this isn't he?

Shinon: He said to keep you calm at all times. That's all he said.

Rey: The short explanation is I have a monster inside me.

Shinon: Like your younger brother has?

Rey: Difference is that this monster it's not sentient. So it would be me going berserk. And he also call it green beast. That could explain why my eyes change to green when I get mad.

Shinon: Don't worry, I'm always calm. I'll try my best to keep you calm.

Rey: *smile*

Shinon: Almost forgot to mention Seth is coming too.

Rey: Really?

Shinon: Yeah he train with me too. We're good friends now. He change now, his quite kind now.

Rey: Clad I'll get to see him too.

Shinon: He fits better as a prison guard then me. Remember he came on second to get the serum.

Rey: Clad to know it.

Shinon: So what do we do now?

Rey: Well now I'm on standby at the moment.

Shinon: So I'll just follow you then.

Rey: Just remember what I told you about the lights. If your gonna follow me the only place you can't follow me is the area where the prisoners eat. There could be any prison well try to stab you in the back. So either you'll be somewhere else safer.

Shinon: I'll be with your parents or with W or Nagato. But don't understand why are their been so aggrieved towards me? What did I do wrong? I'm only doing my job.

Rey: Your getting pay right?

Shinon: Of course I am getting pay. Mr Banner even move me to the Shatteredome and Mr Stackers gave me the green flag. So all it's good. I manage to buy all I need now.

Rey: Good making sure.

Shinon: You no longer have to worry about me. I can defend myself. I know hand to hand combat. But what I strike best is at the sniper.