Episode 11

Folinic: Just stay here okay? She'll be here in a couple of minutes.

John: Alright. Do I get a lollipop after this?

Folinic: What are you five?

John: What? I like lollipops. You wanna ruin my childhood you monster?

Folinic: Your an adult.

John: No I'm still a teenager. I'm almost 20.

Folinic: This means you can't drink.

John: I ....... Damn.

Folinic: Just stay here kid. Alisa well be here.

John: Oh hell no. You can't leave me alone with her.

Folinic: Why? I thought you had no sense of fear.

John: I'm not scare of her. But I know she'll hurt me. I may be fearless but I don't like pain. There's a big difference.

Folinic: Why would she hurt you?

John: I only know her for two months. But she's impossible. Every time I try to make her smile or try to talk with her it ends up with me bleeding on the ground. And if we're alone it well be worse. I'm not having that.

Folinic: I see. Well there are cameras watching us. So if she does something she'll be punish

John: But it well still happen.

Folinic: Fine then. What I can do is call someone to keep you company if that's what you want?

John: Yep. I like the sound of that.

Folinic: Juts stay here then. I'll be back in a few minutes.

She enter the elevator but said something to him before he left.

Folinic: I don't understand you. How are you alive? You have no type of any immune system in your body. Your blood is beyond abnornal and..... Don't know how long you have left in you.

She enter the elevator and left him alone.

John: ..... Hehe ..... Wouldn't be the first time someone told me that.

He lay down on the medical bed.

John: ..... This is boring.

He looks at his phone and begin to look at the many photos in his gallery. He saw many of him when he was a baby. Been held by his parents. As he kept moving through the photos and saw his two year old self with his parents and siblings. But as he kept moving he saw a photo of just him and his mother and siblings. The next photo was of him and just his sibling. Until the last photo of just himself.

John: ......

As he kept on moving through the photos he saw his younger self with another groups of people. Look like his parents. But like before each time he scroll to the next photo it ended with him alone. Until he scrolls to the photo of him with a tall, tanned, broad-chested, muscular old man. He has a beard and a scar over his left eye. In each photo he was smiling always held by the same person. He kept scrolling through the photos of him getting older but with the same person. Both always smile.

John: Grampa..... Your the only one I have left.

He put his phone back in his pocket.

John: I'm getting tire of this...... It's......

He looks at his right robotic arm. As he touch the palm of his robotic arm with his left arm and felt nothing. No any type of feeling he felt from his robotic arm. As he touch the bed but felt no feeling from his robotic arm. There was nothing, no feeling. No matter what he touch or grab he didn't feel anything from his robotic arm.