Episode 28

Time skip. Two Months later.

Jayton: I see. That's good to hear. Seems things are going good so far.

Momoko: That may be good. But I can't shake this feeling.

Jayton: I say their your nerves that haven't calm down yet.

Momoko: But doesn't it feel strange? Only two Argamis have attack the prison and no small Kaijus.

Jayton: I can understand that.

Momoko: Something well happen. Nothing stays the same forever. Think about it. After those Robots appear. A massive amount of energy came from Monster Island. Like a nuke a exploded. Many cities saw it and felt how the ground shake. Even it was felt from here. And we are three days from Monster Island by ship. And I felt it. What does that tell you?

Jayton: Strange activity has occurred ever since that new Females Gojira and fought the male Gojira. I don't know if that explosion has something to do with her. But more rather someone else did it. Giving by the blur photos we were able to take by satellite. The nuke occurred at a different location in Monster Island. We try to clean the image. But all we could see was a dark red creature that had multiple tails. What strange about it when the explosion occurred Rin machines were able to sense the energy. She said it was the same energy as Noah predator Mode. But in a massive level.

Momoko: Do you think it could be him?

Jayton: I doubt it. But after what he told us after he was released from Prison. Having a giant Beast seal inside him. Then possible yeah.

Momoko: Do you ever think that he could accidentally release that Beast?

Jayton: Don't have an answer for that question. All I have to say to call down. I'll see you around Momoko.

He ended the call.

Momoko: ..... *Sighs*

All the sudden she felt the ground shake for a split second.

Momoko: What was that?

Changing scene.

With John and Susie room.

John kept looking at the Green Lantern for the past the 30 minutes. Not taking his eyes off it. Not even for a second.

John: ......

Susie: John?

John: ......

Susie: Hey John.

John: ......

Susie: John. *Pokes his cheek*

John: ......

Susie: Are you in there?

John: ......

Susie: Your starting to worry me. Snap out of John.

Hani who was on Susie shoulder. Jump and lands on John shoulder and bites his ear. Yet that didn't even made him react to it.

Hani: Gri?

Susie: John-

He notice the Lantern was glowing green. As John eyes glow the same color.

Susie: John!

John snaps out of it. The Lantern and John eyes stop glowing.

John: Huh? What?

Susie: You okay?

John: Yeah. I'm fine. What happen?

Susie: You been staring at the Lanter for nearly an hour.