Episode 9

Banner: So that's what happen?

Banner, in charge of the super soldier program.

Stacker: That's what I saw in the video send by the doctor by the Prison. You saw it yourself didn't you?

Banner: I did. Didn't think anything could happen again.

Stacker: So what's happening to him?

Banner: I don't understand. I did all my research perfectly. I look at every single detail to the smallest of parts. I made sure all was well balanced. I'm perfectly sure his body was able to take it. So I don't understand why is this happening...... unless.... That may be the case?

Stacker: What?

Banner: Tell me, has Rey experience any sort of physical or mental trauma when he was a child? When he was a kid?

Stacker: Let me see through his file. It says here he was once kidnap by an unknown person along side a friend of him. They manage to find them two weeks later. But they were both torture beyond believe. After him and his friend wouldn't leave each other sides. At some point his friend dissaper, it seems that he already was traumatized and when his friend dissaper it traumatized him even more.

Banner: God dammit! Fuck! I should had know! I miss the one thing again!

Stacker: The hell?

Banner: The Serum is reacting to his trauma! God dammit! I fail!

Stacker: Wait a god damn second here. You said you didn't think anything could happen again? And you also you miss the one thing again?

Banner: I ..... Damnit.

Stacker: Rey is not the first isn't he?

The tone in Stacker voice change to anger.

Stacker: Let me get this straight. You fail at greating a Super Soldier. So you injected him with a Serum and Gamma Radiation in his body, while not thinking the same thing could had happen again, not thinking you could fail. And now his life is a risk?

Banner: ......

Stacker: You better find a god damn cure for him. Or else you well suffer for not just your failures but risking someone life. Did I make myself clear?

Banner: You have to understand, this is permanent. There's no cure, I can't remove the serum and gamma radiation from his body. Is fuse with his blood, bones and muscles. It's part of him now. I can't change anything anymore. It's too late.

Stacker: Then what fuck are you gonna do to keep him alive? I'm not having him dying because of your failures.

Banner: There's no cure. But! There is an alternate. I well send someone, she well take care of Rey.

Stacker: Your daughter.

Banner: Indeed, Nagato well take care of him. He well keep him calm and easy. She has dealt with one before. She can deal with another one. I believe Rey well be happy to see her again and besides. She's in love with him. That should be the answer to all our problems.

Stacker: So what side effects he has now?

Banner: I understand this. Never, ever, under any circumstances. Let him reach a level of anger and rage. If he does, then what we'll come out well be a Monster of incredible destruction. The green Goliath will come out. So please, tell everyone in that Prison to keep Rey calm. From not just his safety but for everyone safety.

Changing scene.

John was watching, staying guard as the prisoners were eating their food on the table alone each other. John may act stupid or take everything as a joke but he does his job right without failing. As his eyes wouldn't miss a single thing the prisoners did. Watching every single move they made. He was quiet, but even he needs to be quiet in order to concentrate.