Episode 8

Location: Unknown Lab.

In an unknown lab. We can see giant computer screen. In front of it was a girl.

Rin, C.E.O of MH Industry. She's the successor of Dilo after he was stranded in Monster Island with Noah. He left the company in her hands. She in charge of repairing, creating and upgrading the Mega Mech and Mecha Beast. As well at times of repairing the Jaegers and plans on creating new ones. Of course she's not doing this all by herself. She has thousands of people working under her company. Her intelligence level believed to be greater then Dilo. Giving that she was able to upgrade the Phase 1 and 2 Mecha Mech. While still trying to upgrade the Mega Beast and created new ones. Right now she was seen busy analyzing something in the main computer.

Rin: ....... Recent activities of Kaijus have been under the normal levels. One appears every three to four days. Category goes from 1 to 4 and 4+. No Category 5, 5+ and higher has not appear so far. The last appear since the male Gojira named Azure appear and slaughter them all.

She plays footage of Azure slaughtering the kaiju.

Azure: SKREEEOOONNNN!!!

Rin: This male Titan prove to be a force not to mess with. I thought the only creature strong enough to fight that many kaijus was Noah been control by the Beast in either piloting Apex or Obsidian Fury. Azure appear to take no damage even after getting blasted by a kaiju blast attack. By the way he fights he seems to know an unknown type of martial arts. Not too mention he was able to speak. We all understood what he was saying. But the strange part is that when he talks his mouth doesn't move an inch. And his face expresión doesn't change. Telepathy perhaps? No if it was telepahty how did we hear it all the way from the Shatterdome? After his appearance no Titan has appear again...... Friday.

Friday: Yes Ms Rin?

Friday, the main artificial intelligence of all the Shatterdome. She's besically everywhere in the Shatterdome. Helping anyone in any task they need. As long as it authorized by Rin and Stacker.

Rin: Show me the Kaiju activity this past few days.

Friday: Kaiju activity has been in average level. Kaijus seem to be appearing once every three to fours days. No Jaeger has been destroy so far and the amount of human life taken by the kaiju is next to none.

Rin: Good. Show me the Titan activity this past few days.

Friday: Loading....... none. No Titan has ever appear after the Titan Azure appear.

Rin: I guess that can be a good thing. But for every time a Titan doesn't appear for a while. When they come back something bad tends to happen. Except when Azure show up. If it wasn't for him Zero Two and Talulah would have been killed by the Kaijus. Now that I wonder something. Friday show the Small Kaiju activity.

Friday: Loading...... Small Kaiju activity has been strange. To put it simple ever since the blue mist appear the Small Kaijus activity has been low. However the amount of blue mist keeps on increasing. Appearing in many places of the world. It dissappears and reappears none stop.

Rin: .......

Rin plays another footage of Azure fighting the kaijus. He saw how the blue mist was coming from his body. As she saw Small Kaijus appearing from the blue mist.

Rin: From his body the blue mist comes and the blue mist itself can created life. How? I was able to created a baby kaiju by combining the blue mist, an Aragami core and other elements. But he created small kaijus like it's nothing. How? Does it have to do something with magic? I'm not denying the idea of it..... Friday Aragami activity

Friday: Loading....... an in coming signal is coming beneath the earth. The signal is coming from many locations. Such as Hijirigasaka Academy, Shadow Peak maximum security prison Island and this very own Shatterdome. Strangely enough the blue mist seem to follow the Aragami signal.