Episode 16

*Flashback*

A year in a half ago.

Noah: Is it true?

Talulah: What's true?

Noah: Your letting me go? Your letting me and Zero Two come back together?

Talulah: ......... Yes. Yes I am.

Noah: Can I ask why? What change your mind?

Talulah: I'll answer your question with another question. Are you happy with me? Are you happy when we're together?

Noah: .......

Talulah: Noah...... Answer the questions. Are you happy with me? Are you happy when we're together?

Noah: ....... No. I'm not happy.

Talulah: That's why I'm breaking up with you. I don't wanna be in a relationship with only I'm happy. I want you to be happy also. And I want to be with someone that loves me back. I know that you don't love me.

Noah: .........

Talulah: That's all you need to know.

Noah: ..... I..... I want to go to her.

Talulah: Before you go to her..... I want one things from you.

Noah: Mm?

Talulah: Since were breaking apart..... I want a last kiss from you.

Noah: Just a kiss?

Talulah: Yeah. You may not love me. But the first time that I kissed you. I loved it. I wanna feel it again. One last time.

Noah: ........

Talulah: Please..... Just one kiss.

Noah: ...... Fine. Just one.

Noah approach Talulah and slowly got closer to her face.

Talulah: Thank you.

Their lips touch for the last time. Talulah enjoy every second. As she felt her heart beat faster.

After a few more seconds they departed the kiss.

Talulah: Thank you....... Thank you.

Noah: Well I have to go now.

Talulah: Before you go. Can I ask you something?

Noah: It depends on what it is.

Talulah: Do you think...... Do you think it's possible to change your own destiny?

Noah: Well..... No.

Talulah: What?

Noah: You can't change your destiny. But you can created your own destiny.

Talulah: Created my own destiny?

Noah: Yeah. *chuckles* I can't change my destiny. But I can created my own destiny. If destiny plants for me to die in battle. Then I'll make my own destiny where I can keep fighting for the created good of everyone.

Talulah: ......

Noah: See ya.

*End Off Flashback*

Talulah: .......

Talulah was standing guard in the eating area of the prisoners, as she saw Zero Two on the other side of the room talking with Layli. As she kept looking at Zero Two. She mainly look at her pink hair, then change to her looking at green emerald eyes, and finally to her lips.

Talulah(Mind): ..... Beautiful.

Zero Two notices Talulah looking at her and waves her hand at her. Saying hi, in response Talulah did the samething.