Episode 22

Momoko: That's all the evidence I need to hear.

Robert: So we got it all? All we need?

Momoko: Indeed. His guilty. 100% guilty.

Layli: But he won't go down without a fight. I can guarantee you he has a second plan just in case this happened.

Momoko: But remember where he is. And remember we have the numbers and power in our side.

Layli: But always expect the unexpected.

Momoko: You ain't the first one that tells me that. And besides that little Aragami John has could work too. And Alisa as antisocial as she may be she has great combat prowess. And we have Rey who you know has massive level strength. No too mention my daughter diamond ability.

Robert: If we can let them kill anyone.

Momoko: You understand that they'll don't care about us? They'll kill us if they want to. So we'll do the same too.

Robert: I prefer avoiding taking a life. That's what my father show me and that's what I showed all my kids.

Momoko: Well do what it must be done when the moment comes.

Changing scene.

Banner(Hologram): I'm sorry Rey-

Rey: You knew Nathan this whole time?! And you kept it a secret from me?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Banner(Hologram): It was for a good reason Rey.

Rey: What good reason could that possibly be?!

Rey was talking to a hologram of Banner while Nagato was with him.

Nagato: Calm down Rey.

Rey: Don't tell me to calm down when you knew too!

Nagato: Don't yell at me! I didn't wanna do it!..... But I had to.

Rey: Nathan was like a brother to me.... If I knew he was still alive...... Things would had gone different.

Nagato: I'm so sorry Rey. But we try to prevent it from happening. But we fail.

Rey: What happened? What happen to Nathan?

Nagato: Remember all that anger you have been feeling from the littlest insults? In Nathan's case. It all exploded because he kept it bottled up for so long. I saw as he became something. Something that wasn't Nathan at all. Every Soldier we had at the time was instantly just gone in the blink of an eye. The roars. The rage. The fury. Everything was burning in front of me as the Monster kept its rampage throughout the facility and nothing was able to stop it. No matter how strong our weapons were. No matter how much we tried to gas it. It just kept getting stronger.

She looks away in guilt

Nagato: And it was all because of the Leader! He did this! And now! Now! He's gone...I barely made it out alive that night.

Rey: Is that..... Is that's what gonna happen to me?..... If I lose control of my anger?

Nagato: Rey. I want you to remember that whatever happens. Always remember my voice. Even in the deepest depths of your rage. Promise me that you will remember if the Monster inside you comes out. I don't want you to suffer as he did.

Rey: What am I to you Nagato? Am I just a replacement? Do you only see Nathan in me? Is that it?

Nagato: You could never replace him.

She leans towards him while looking into Rey's eyes.

Nagato: Because you are not Nathan. Regardless of how much you look like him. Regardless of how much you take from each other. I know he would want me to be with someone whose willing to protect me just as he did. Your both people I would want to be with for the rest of my life. Rey Daxton, your my Shield as Nathan was my protector. That is what makes you both different. Your willing to protect me from anything while Nathan was willing to risk everything for me.