Episode 30

Nagato: Not good

Hulk: GRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Rey..... After seeing Shinon impale through the wall. The emotions of anger reach critical levels. More then he ever felt. So much anger came to mind. So much that he transform into a giant green hulking monster of pure muscles. Yet Rey was not here. Only a green monster of pure rage and anger named Hulk.

Hulk: Grrrrrrrrr!!!

Nagato and W slowly walk.

W: Rey.....

Nagato: That's not Rey anymore..... We better move back slowly. Don't make any wrong moment.

Hulk: GRAAAAAAA!!!

Nagato: Or not!

W: Run for it!

W and Nagato ran away as fast as possible. Hulk following behind them. W and Nagato may be faster. But Hulk was getting closer and closer.

W and Nagato manage to pass through multiple rooms. Hoping the metal walls would slow him down. But Hulk when through each wall like their were nothing. Destroying each wall after another and destroying anything that was on his way.

 Destroying each wall after another and destroying anything that was on his way

Hulk: GRAAAAAAA!!!

W: His not slowly down!!

Nagato: No shit his not!

They saw the elevator in front of them. However around the elevator Aragamis off all types came from the ground, floor and cealings. In response W and Nagato manage to dodge them all. As Hulk follow behind and it merely begin to slaughter all the Aragamis.

More Aragamis suddenly launched out of the room as the entire level trembles like an entire Earthquake as the Hulk's silhouette is seen grabbing a few Aragami that are trying to pile over him as he forces them off with a swipe from his arm before roaring again as he Launches himself into another area as he smashes his fists down as he suddenly lands in another level of the prison while punching the aragamis around him into a bloody paste.

Some Aragamis fire their attacks upon the Hulk but nothing even scratches the Monster as it only makes him madder and madder as his eyes glow a bit as deep growl erupts from his throat as he stands up from the pile as he jumps down making every room around his vicinity shake as he walks towards them.

He grabs one of their heads before tossing them over to the side before smashing his fists down making several levels of the Prison shake to the point where it can be compared to an Earthquake as multiple Aragamis are launched away.

Hulk: Grrrrrrrrrrr.

More Aragamis came from behind him. Yet with a single swing he punch an Aragami with such force that he rip off it's upper body. Sending it flying and crashing against the other Aragamis. Killing them. He then grab another Argami by its head and crush it's head. Forcing it's head to exploded.