Episode 3

Opening

Everyone was in the Transport Helicopters.

Rey and Talulah were eating. While Rey needs a lot of calories to maintain his body while Talulah just loves food.

Rey: *eating an entire backs of chips*

Talulah:  *eating her eight hotdog*

Asher: Jesus Christ.

W: You get used to it.

Zero Two: Didn't you ever seen Talulah eating at the cafeteria?

Asher: Must of the time I was training or training on my own.

Robert: How much do you train?

Asher: A lot actually. Almost as much as Noah did before the fight. In fact I train with him almost all the time. Thanks to that I learn some moves of the Niko style. I'm really good at hand to hand fight and I have to cause you know. Two of us here have powers, one is super strong and the other one can fight against Small Kaijus and Aragamis on her own. *Looks at Alisa*

Alisa: *ignore him while keep reading her book*

Layli: Alisa you must talk to us. You may not like us for whatever reason that may be. But we are the only people you know that are goin to work with in the prison. You have to communicate with us.

Alisa: *closes her book* I'm only here cause my superiors put Stacker in charger of me. There for I'm here cause he order me to be here. But the moment I have the two things I originally came here for I'm gone.

W: Okay I know I can be a mean and I jerk but at least try to have a nice conversation with us.

Alisa: Talk to a mirror. Oh wait it well brake

W: WHY YOU LITTLE FUCKI-

Lili: Careful with your language W. Lili is with us.

Lili was sleeping on Layli lap.

Zero Two: Aw. She looks so cute when she's sleeping.

Robert: She felt asleep just five minutes after we got in the helicopter.

Alisa saw Lili sleeping while her parents gently pat her hand.

Alisa: ......

*Flashback*

Alisa: Mommy! Daddy!

???: Hide Alisa! It's coming right here!

???: Please Alisa! Just listen to mommy and daddy!

*End Of Flashback*

Alisa: .... Hmnp *goes back to read her book*

Zero Twos: So what should we expect from this? Asides from you know expecting highly dangerous prisoners trying to kill us while also taking order from Momoko. I don't know what else she'll tell us to do.

Rey: *stops eating* I don't care what she tells me to do. This prison well be a good place to test all my new strength. Dangerous prisoners with superhuman abilities? Perfect place. And besides I'm most likely I'm gonna be the one who they put to handle if the prisoners fight each other or if there's a riot. I really wanna see how strong I am.

Asher: How about arm wrestle?

Rey: Against you? You know I might brake your arm.

Asher: Not against me. But against Talulah or Alisa.