Epilogue

*Flashback*

Nagato: Rey. I want you to remember that whatever happens. Always remember my voice. Even in the deepest depths of your rage. Promise me that you will remember if the Monster inside you comes out. I don't want you to suffer as he did.

Rey: What am I to you Nagato? Am I just a replacement? Do you only see Nathan in me? Is that it?

Nagato: You could never replace him.

She leans towards him while looking into Rey's eyes.

Nagato: Because you are not Nathan. Regardless of how much you look like him. Regardless of how much you take from each other. I know he would want me to be with someone whose willing to protect me just as he did. Your both people I would want to be with for the rest of my life. Rey Daxton, your my Shield as Nathan was my protector. That is what makes you both different. Your willing to protect me from anything while Nathan was willing to risk everything for me.

Rey: Nagato, promise me...... If I ever become a Monster..... Please return to me to who I am..... I don't wanna be a Monster.

Nagato: I will. I will. I won't fail. Ever again...Don't you worry about that.. I honestly don't know if he survived or not..If he did..*smiles* Then that's Nathan for ya...I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.

*End of Flashback*

Rey: ...... Nagato

*Flashback*

W: Do you feel better now?

Rey: ...... Yeah.....W..... I...

W: You can't control that anger in you? Can't you?

Rey: I just snap, it blinds me. I'm not myself when I'm angry.

W: Try to take it easy

She gently hug his arm.

W: And if you can't were here for you..... I'm here for you.

She wrap her devil tail around his leg.

W: I know the anger is not easy to control. But you don't have to face it alone.

Rey: I.......

W: Rey...... Look at me

W gently grab Rey chin and move his face closer to her.

W(Mind): This is it W. This is your chance. I finally get to be with him.

W: Let me help you, let me be with you.

*End Off Flashback*

Rey: W....

*Flashback*

Shinon: Rey...... I know that I may not be as strong as Nagato. I know I may not have any powers like W. But you told me I don't need any of that to be special. To be special is to be myself. You show me that. You call me the greatest Spiner...... When we first met I had no hope. But you show me kindness and gave me hope. You introduce me to your family. You are all kind people....... You made me feel happy. You made me fall for you. Rey..... I want to be with you. I truly wanna be you. I lost my family long ago. I'm alone now....I hope you can accept me in your family..... I hope we can start a family one day..... So please..... Never leave me.

*End Of Flashback*

Rey: Shinon...

Yet he begin to remember the one thing that turn him into the Hulk. Seeing Shining impale through her chest.

Rey: SHINON!!!

Hulk: GRAAAAAAAAA!!!

With that he immediately opens his eyes.