Episode 15

Location: Talulah room.

Talulah was trying to sleep, yet she was sweating while constantly moving. Something was wrong with her.

Talulah: *heavy breathing*

She kept putting pressure on her grip, as if she was having a nightmare.

Talulah: Tch!

In her nightmares we could see the old Talulah with her sword on her hand. As the sword was cover with blood. Her clothes cover with blood as her mouth was cover with blood. But it wasn't her blood, but the blood of the corpses that were behind her. Corpses rip to pieces, missing body parts, missing organs and some were burn. As the old Talulah smiles while grabbing her face. Licking the blood from her hands. As fire engulfed her body yet she kept smiling, but the smile turn sinister.

Old Talulah: More..... Give me more..... You can't keep locked forever.

In front of her was the kind Talulah. As she saw her evil self looking at her.

Talulah: Your not real.

Old Talulah: Keep telling yourself that lie. Can't you remember the good old times?

Behind the old Talulah play memories of the past. Seeing Talulah murdering people in cold blooded. Seeing each atrocity she did in the past. As she heard the screams of her victims all around her.

Talulah: Make it stop!

Old Talulah: You know you want to go back to the old times. We were free, to do what we love. We always got what we want it.

Talulah: What I did was wrong!

Old Talulah: Wrong and right didn't matter to us.

Talulah: All those innocent lives! They didn't deserve any of that! We were a heartless monster!

Old Talulah: What does that matter? Like I said. Right and wrong didn't matter and shouldn't matter to you.

Talulah: They show me what I did was wrong. Their kindness is what made me change!

Old Talulah: It's all fauls. They only took petty on you and that's it. They don't care about you.

Talulah: Shut up.

Old Talulah: Look at the old ways. We had it all. Power to do anything we want, money to buy anything and anyone we want it. All kinds of foods. We could have any man and woman that give us pleasure...... All the blood and violence we could have. Yet you gave that up for a false happiness. How foolish of you.

Talulah: Your never coming out! You hear me! Never! I well never return to be you! Never!

Old Talulah: Perhaps you may be right. But your urges for chaos well return and when that happens. I well come out. So time is ticking.

Back to the real word.

Talulah open her eyes.

Talulah: ......

Talulah look at her hand and saw the bite mark already heal fully. As she rested her hand on her eyes.

Talulah: Keep her lock forever. Never let her come out. I well not the be the Monster of the story again. I'm done been a slave to those dark desires. Yet......

She stood up and set on her bed, wearing nothing but a sleeping dress. As she grab her face in pain.

Talulah: They don't stop, they just don't stop. At first it was easy to keep them lock, but...... But as time kept moving. They became more difficult to resist. I need.... I need to just let a little bit out. Just one bit.