Episode 18

Jesselton: I am telling you the truth Chief.

Momoko: .....

Momoko was interrogating Jesselton.

Jesselton: I been in this prison for nearly three years Chief. I have follow every order giving by you and I have not broken the rules of the prison. Not even once and you believe what they tell you?

Momoko: It's not about trust Jesselton. It's about finding who's lying and who's saying the truth.

Jesselton: Susie has been working at the prison for five months. And John has been here three weeks. I have been loyal to you and you only.

Momoko: I told you it's not about loyalty.

Jesselton: I helped you put corrupt guards behind bars. I have saved the life of many guards that were almost killed by the prisoners. I have scars that prove that I been through hell. And you believe what children tell you?

Momoko: Jesselton calm your voice.

Jesselton: Hmnp

Momoko: Look *sighs* I have nothing against you Jesselton and yes you have been loyal to me. But people don't feel comfortable around you. Even I don't feel comfortable around you. You may do an amazing job.

Jesselton: But because what? A prisoner tolds lies about me?

Momoko: Not just any prisoner. I was the one that put Mountain in here. But he changed. The face of regret I saw that day. I felt nothing but sadness coming from him. A person that wishes to fix what he did wrong. So much that he even help take down prisoners three times. This isn't just a prison Jesselton. This is a rehabilitation center. We have tried and tried to rehabilitate prisoners so they can walk into society once again. But we have fail. But Mountain is the first one who we succeed.

Jesselton: But his a prisoner. You read his file didn't you? You know why his here. Only the most dangerous people are in Shadow Peak Prison. It was made deep underground so that nobody can escape. And it has work ever since. Mountain is a prisoner. He can't be trusted by no one and yet you believe his word over mine? How could you Chief.

Momoko: I haven't come with a final decision yet Jesselton. For all we know you could be innocent or he could be lying. But is not proven yet. However what increase my suspicion of you is what I saw through the cameras. You see a guard normally moves around the prison cells with he or she is un stand by. When their giving the food to the prisoners. Or when their taking that one prisoner to another cell. But you been talking to Leone and Mystique more then usual. May I ask why?

Jesselton: Their helping me. You see I have a few evidence that Deathstroke is been trying to escape prison.

Momoko: I see. And do you have evidence of that?

Jesselton: I do. I can send you all the evidence through my phone.

Momoko: Good. The next time your try to do something like this. Come to me for assistance.

Jesselton: I want it to prove myself I could do this on my own.

Momoko: I see. You may go now.

He left his office.

Momoko: So many lies right there.

Back with Jesselton. As he enter the elevator he saw the cameras and for unknown reasons they shut down. As he smiles, his whole body change. It was Mystique the whole time.

Mystique: She almost caught me right there. Lucky for me Jesselton told me all I need to know. And now let's see what floor was it.

She press the button and the elevator stop.