Episode 14

Location; Rin lab.

Rin: So that's what's going on.

Ethan(Communicator): Yeah, it's just none stop.

Elis(Communicator): Were seeing more Aragamis then small Kaijus. And each day their becoming a bit more difficult to handle.

Rin: It seems I was right. Aragami signal is increasing little by little each day.

Elis(Communicator): Why?

Rin: Original the signal was slowly vanishing. But then overnight it begin to increase for no reason.

Ethan(Communicator): So Aragamis won't stop appearing?

Rin: I don't have an answer for that question. What I can do is increase the power in your Mega Mechas and give you more Animal Mechs. It well give you the upper hand.

Elis(Communicator): As good as that may sound it wont last long.

Ethan(Communicator): But the good thing we're getting used to it. We are seem some sort of pattern when each Aragami comes out. The school and city is protected by us. But it doesn't mean were gonna be there in time.

Elis(Communicator): There well be times when a Small Kaijus and Aragamis appears in the city or in the school and we are miles from that location. When we arrive many would had lost their life's.

Rin: I already thought of that. Since the Governor of Japan is Rey, Lili and Noah grandfather and has officially join our side. He allow me to put phase one Mega Mechas around the city. So if a Small Kaiju or Aragamis appears the Mega Mechs well take care of that problem.

Ethan(Communicator): It may sound good. But machines follow protocols install in them. But Elis and I can think on our own. We can give better judgment than the machines can't do.

Elis(Communicator): He made a good point.

Rin: And your point is?

Elis(Communicator): The point is your thrusting machines to the work humans can. Like your pointing your faith and thrust into technology.

Rin: I see your point and I understand where this is coming from. But I don't fully thrust technology. I gave you two Mega Mech phase 2 because I know you two can handle it. I gave you command of multiple of Mega Mech phase 1 and animal Mechs. Cause I know you two can make the best judgement. And so far you two have proving me right.

Ethan(Communicator): Were greatful. But you have to put that thrust on other people.

Rin: It's not easy to thrust people. Some may look innocent but they can be evil bastards. I only thrust a few people. And almost all those people are in the Shatteredom. I have to limit myself to who I can thrust and can't. You know someone out there wants to use my technology for evil purposes. I can't let that happen.

Elis(Communicator): Don't put too much stress about it too. Take a break too.

Rin: Don't worry I only sleep two hours a day. I'm good.

Ethan(Communicator): Jesus Christ Rin. Two hours? You need at least six hours of sleep.

Rin: I'm fine, drinking a lot of coffee that I made myself, keeps me alive and I slap myself a lot.

Elis(Communicator): Yeah we're gonna have to tell Stacker about this. Your gonna die if this keeps up. Your still a little girl.

Rin: A little super smart girl. I have no limits.

Ethan(Communicator): Just relax Rin. We're not pushing you here.

Rin: Mah.

Elis(Communicator): Hey how is everyone doing by the way? We heard Momoko chose a few of us to be a guard at her prison.