Episode 25

Momoko: I appreciate your help very much

Jayton: No need to thank me.

Jayton Daxton grandfather of Rey, Lili and Noah Daxton. Governor Of Japan.

Momoko: I'm terrible sorry if this cost you so much money.

Jayton: Money is not a problem for me Momoko.

Momoko: It's not just the money. We lost guards and prisoners die.

Jayton: Tell me. You took care of Jesselton right?

Momoko: He well be spending the rest of his life behind bars till the day he dies of old age.

Jayton: Good. Will be taking the carcasses of those robots. Tell me Momoko. Any info you got on them?

Momoko: I have only read about this robots in a book. But the book is about fairy tails. They were once human like but then we're betray by their god and turn into soulless machines.

Jayton: I see. Well start to examinate the bodies. To fix the prison well take a while.

Momoko: Well figure out something.

Jayton: I believe we could use this Robots. Prohaps reprogram them? Created more?

Momoko: I get the feeling something horrible is going to come out of that.

Jayton: I'll leave my trust with Rin. And how are my grandson and granddaughter? Are their okay?

Momoko: Lili is taking a nap. And Rey is helping his three girls heal their wounds.

Jayton: Three girls? So his finally dating those three? Good for him, and now he has three girls that can calm him down whenever he looses it. And what about your daughter? I heard she's dating a friend of Noah?

Momoko: You would think I would be checking them up every second making sure he doesn't do anything to Saria but the reality is his always making sure she's not overworking herself. And as it right now he just helping her with her wounds.

Jayton: Get ready to have grandkids.

Momoko: Wait what?

He ended the call

Momoko: The fuck?! Grandkids?!

Changing scene.

Saria and Asher room.

Asher: Hold still would you.

Saria: Ow! Watch it!

Asher: Stay still. Your moving too much.

Asher was helping Saria with her wounds.

Saria: It hurts.

Asher: Take it easy Saria. Your lucky your an Aegis. Otherwise you wouldn't had survive those punches and getting impale.

Saria: I don't know what she did but my healing factor wasn't working. I should had taking just a few seconds to heal. But it wouldn't work.

Asher: Maybe her claws had some special ability to cancel your healing?

Saria: Maybe.

She rest her head on his lap.

Saria: So tire and the pain won't go away.

Asher: At least your healing factor is slowly coming back right? *Pokes her nose*

Saria: Yeah, yeah. Dammit I'm weak.

Asher: What do you mean?

Saria: I lost that fight. No matter how many times I hit her she wouldn't take damage and even my diamonds did nothing to her. This makes me feel weak.