Episode 26

News: Just last night, more then five Kaijus appear! Ready to destroy the city of Tokyo Japan. But when all hope seems lost the same Male Gojira that appear a few months ago return! But then out of nowhere another female Gojira appear! From the footage we capture this female Gojira was bigger from the Gojira we know. She had massive blades in each arms. A Giant blade tail and two massive blade arms coming from her shoulders. Both male and female Gojiras eliminated all the Kaijus. After all the Kaijus were killed. Both Gojiras begin to fight each other. And not only that. Mothra appear and even Rodan appear. Rodan appear to have change. Growing bigger. Having massive flame wings and with a giant claw arm tail. In the end both Gojiras fought each other. At first the male Gojira was loosing but in the end the male Gojira manage to beat the female. But after the fight both Gojiras stop fighting each other's. And return back to the sea along side Mothra and Rodan follow them through the air. Rumors believe the four Titans return back to Monster Island. If it wasn't enough of the Small Kaijus and Aragamis appearing around the world. Strange lights have come from Monster Island. People say it looks like purple lightning. Who knows what may be happen in Monster Island.

Momoko turn off the screen.

Momoko: It's not the first I hear of that. With all the news coming from Monster Island. Those strange purple lightning. It looks like a purple blast. And those strange signal Jayton has been telling me. And the Aragamis, even thought they appear anywhere in the planet. But we have seem only two appear this past months. And no small Kaijus. Why? Why don't they appear here? It's good that they don't. But why? Things happen for a reason. They don't just happen out of the blue...... I don't like this feeling. Something well happen and I'm afraid we won't know what and when we'll happen.

She begin to receive a call.

Momoko: Who is this?

Rin: Hey Ms Momoko.

Momoko: Hi there little Rin. To what do I own this call?

Rin: I have a message for everyone. And I think you'll be happy to see who it is.

Momoko: Huh? I don't understand.

Rin: I'll let you hear it first. Then gather everyone. I think this we'll give everyone a little hope.

Momoko: Let's hear it.

Changing scene.

Alisa: Get back in your cell now.

Prison: Fuck you-

Alisa kick the prisoner back into it's cell. The force of the kick broke the prisoner rib cage.

Alisa: Piece of shit.

Seth: Your really are a rough girl aren't you?

Alisa: Shut up.

Seth: And fucking rude.

Alisa: Got a problem about it?

Seth: Just saying. In a way you reaming me of me a few months ago.

Alisa: Does it look like a care?

Seth: Now I know what everyone talks about. Your not friendly whatsoever.

Alisa: *walks away*

Seth: Hey wait the hell up. Momoko put us together. *Follows her*

Alisa: Stop acting so friendly you faker.

Seth: Faker? Where did that come from?

Alisa: All acting friendly and all. Your faking it.

Seth: I'm not faking it.

Alisa: Fuck off. I know how you were. All this been friendly towards everyone? Is nothing but a pathetic act.

Seth: Oh ....... *Smiles* I think I know what's going here.