episode 10

Location: Guards eating room.

In this prison guards can have a one hour eating where they can relax for a full hour. The room is big enough to hold at least 50 guards. And of course there are different shift so one group is working and the other group can rest. And yes there's more eating rooms. As Zero Two was seeing eating alone. There are many tables were Guards can eat together but she want it to eat alone.

Zero Two: .......

Zero Two look at her food which wasn't much. It was just rice with beans, side of bacon with some soda.

Zero Two: Disgusting.

Zero Two(Mind): Even the prisoners have better meal then this.

She moved the food aside, as she looks around and saw how every guards were talking to each other.

Zero Two: Alone .......

Zero Two(Mind): I remember back when Darling was still here. We would always eat together and be together all the time. But now that his gone.....

???: Eating alone?

She saw Asher along side Lili and Layli.

Lili: Aho.

Layli: Mind if we sit with you?

Zero Two: Go ahead.

They sat with her.

Asher: Your okay? You look a bit sad there.

Zero Two: I'm fine.

Layli: Why are you lying?

Zero Two: I'm not lying.

Lili: Lying is bad for you big sis.

Zero Two: I'm not.

Layli: I already know what this is about. You still miss Noah don't ya?

Zero Two: ..... Yes.

Asher: You love Noah didn't you?

Zero Two: He was the one that change me into a better person.

Asher: I never asked, but how were you before you met Noah?

Zero Two: Cold, distance, antisocial, negative, mean and arrogant.

Layli: You hate it everyone for every little thing. But when he show up.

Zero Two: He made me happy. He gave the smile that I needed. He made me joyful and caring. He made me realize that there was no point on hating everyone. Because of him I am the girl that I am today.

Layli: But he ain't dead. His still alive and you know it don't you?

Zero Two: I do.

Asher: How do you know that?

Zero Two: When I gave him my blood a connection was made between him and I. If he ever dies then I would feel it. And I haven't felt that feeling. Meaning his still alive.

Asher: Aegis are so unique. Hard to believe they were man made.

Layli: You know if you ever need us for support we're here right? You are part of our family.

Zero Two: Thank you. But I want my Darling. His the one I love with all my heart. That love is something I can't even describe it. Something that makes me beyond happy. A feeling..... That's incredible.

Layli: *smiles* That I can understand.

Zero Two: *faint smile*

Asher: I don't understand.