THREE.

Adrienne winced at the amount of pressure against her lungs as Tina was tightening the shirt doing of her costume, she still decided to go as Patty for this party, wearing a black polka dotted crop top tied extremely tightly at the front, a dark blue pair of "daisy duke" shorts followed by short black biker boots to match the top.

"Okay you're going to cut off my oxygen, it's tight enough." Adrienne groaned shoving Tina's hands away from the knot.

"Okay okay! Sorry you just look way better then Patty does."

"Thanks Frenchy." She giggled tugging at the pink wig.

"Still think we should've been the pink ladies, you would've been a good looking Rizzo."

"Why Rizzo for me exactly?" Adrienne questioned her as she poured a mixture of alcohol in a cup.

"Because you're tough like her, you don't take anyone's bullshit let alone a guys, plus we see the way guys drool at you and you secretly enjoy it even with Steve and now that you're single you're going to attempt to get his and other's attention." Tina smirked sending a wink towards Adrienne who looked at her with red cheeks.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Adrienne mumbled taking a sip from her red solo cup as the doorbell rang sending a glance to Tina.

"Let the fun begin."

➶➴➷➹

The sound of the music filled Adrienne's ears, as her vision blurred with the exhalation of smoke that escaped her lips, the sounds of shrieks from girls as they dance and drink with the guys that owned Hawkins High sitting on a kitchen counter as she observed everyone's move in Tina's house.

Billy on the other hand was loving the amount of attention that was on him. How all the girls were swoon over him practically at his feet when he walked by, he craved the attention as Tommy cheered him on to take on beating "King Steve's" Keg record without a challenge Billy simply agreed with his cockiness radiating through him.

Adrienne put her cigarette to her lips allowing it to dangle as she made her way to all the chanting outside, she pushed her way through the crowd as she watched everyone admire Billy Hargrove who was being held by his waist practically inhaling the amount of beer he was drinking.

"38...39...40...41...42!" Everyone cheered as Tommy helped placed Billy down on his feet, spitting out the rest of the beer that was in his mouth, as it dropped and shined over his exposed body, the way the beer dripped slowly down his torso making it glistening in the moonlight.

"We got ourselves a new Keg King!" Tommy hollered to the crowd as the cheering grew louder as Adrienne chuckled at the sight of the cockiness between both boys and the chanting of Billy's name as she silently watched in disbelief taking a inhale from her cigarette as Tommy brought his gaze to her then to Billy.

"I need you to meet my friend Adrienne." Tommy smirked patting at Billy's chest handing him a cigarette.

"Adrian? Isn't that a dudes name?" Billy spat out the smoke from the cigarette watching Tommy grin at him guiding him to this "Adrian"

"Adrienne Byers, surprised to see you here, you know without Steve and all." Tommy announced approaching the girl who glared at him, tossing her cigarette to the ground stomping on its ashes.

Billy was dumbfounded at the sight of Adrienne, his eyes fixated on her and her outfit as saliva was building in his mouth practically drooling at the sight of her. The girl who sat in front of him was this so called Adrienne, he was mesmerized at her glistening features in the moonlight he was stuck in a trance of Adrienne Byers.