TEN.*

;)

➶➴➷➹

Billy stormed into the open secluded bathroom that was upstairs of Tommy's house, his grip on Adrienne's waist was only growing tighter by the second before he stormed into the bathroom, kicking the door behind them shut with his boot, forcefully setting her down, and locking the door behind him.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Adrienne hissed at him adjusting her dress.

"My problem? What the fuck was that stunt you did out there?" Billy snapped back at her, looking down at her to fight for his dominance, his jaw tightly shut clenching it in anger.

"What? Did I make you jealous Billy? Did I make you all hot at bothered? God because YOU started it in the fucking first place you dick." Adrienne teased before letting out an annoyed scoff, both Billy and Adrienne's eyes burning into each other.

The tension between the two grew silent, the only noise heard was the distant sound of the music blaring downstairs. Their chests heaving in anger, nostrils flaring, jaws clenched, until that anger turned into something more.

Billy quickly used his large hand to grab ahold of Adrienne's throat, shifting her gaze to give him "fuck me" eyes. A angry growl escaping Billy's lips as he smashed his lips into hers, the kiss was fast, rough, dirty even. Adrienne moaned at the sensation of his mouth battling with hers, Billy using this advantage to shove his tongue to fight with hers, groans escaping both their lips as wet strings of saliva stretched from their lips when they pull away in attempt to catch their breaths.

"God I'm going to fucking ruin you." Billy growled biting and pulling Adrienne's bottom lip.

"Please.." Adrienne groaned at him, her eyes filling with desire as she pleaded to him with a weak and vulnerable tone in her voice.

Billy darkly smirked, his eyes filled with nothing but lust and darkness, his chest heaving as he ran his fingers down Adrienne's curves of her dress, squeezing her sides tightly, a wince escaping her lips, as he continued to touch her body slowly.

Adrienne pushed her body against Billy's his warmth and hers radiating across their bodies as he slowly used her wet soft tongue to teasingly stroke across the crook of his neck to his jawline making him growl at the sensation.

"I need you to tell me if it's okay for me to fuck you dumb. Say it." Billy hummed lowly into her ear, sending shivers and goosebumps down her back.

"God Billy, I want you to fucking ruin me." Adrienne coo'd in his ears which made him smirk at himself in the mirror, he immediately lifted Adrienne onto the counter of the bathroom, her back pushed against the mirror, her back arching at the coldness of the mirror only feeling desire pulsate through her veins.

Billy didn't hesitate to roughly attach himself back at her lips, teeth clashing and tongues dancing as the sound of their lips fighting with each other smacked wetly into the air. He can feel himself growing against the tightness of his jeans, pushing his growing cock against Adrienne's warmth, a moan humming into Billy's mouth as she felt the sensation of his hardened cock against her.

Adrienne felt her core only grow more and more at Billy's touch, her sticky wetness of her arousal forming a wet spot on her cotton panties as Billy's hand tightened around her throat the other traveling down to her inner thighs sending goosebumps throughout her body. He attacked his lips to her neck, biting and sucking, making sure to leave marks on her skin. He growled prying his lips away to give Adrienne's thighs a tight squeeze before playing with the waistband of her fishnets.

"Look at you, already ruined just by my goddamn tongue, I haven't even touched you yet baby." Billy scoffed staring deep into Adrienne as her eyes locked with his as he massaged her inner thighs making Adrienne's body fluster in heat before Billy growled once again kneeling down to be faced with her aching pussy that begged for relief.