TWENTY-ONE.

In the span of Thursday to ending of this past weekend, Adrienne felt the sudden urge to spend between the days as a chance to better herself, and not her attitude and personal issues she had with herself, a chance for a self-care period to find her self-love again.

After her disappointment reaching and hitting the fan
with Billy on a particular night, after HE came to her, instead of Adrienne going to him, she expected HIM to break the ice.

To break the ice and talk.

Talk about what NEEDED to be talked about.

Where they stood.

But, that didn't happen as much as Adrienne expected and hoped for it to happen, it didn't.

Disappointment that consumed Adrienne to her limit, brought it to herself that she deserved to take time for herself, putting more effort to her already beautiful looks.

Within those four days, Adrienne did all she could to make not only her appearance better but make her own heart feel better.

Adrienne now? Her blonde beach-waved hair even more brighter and voluptuous then it's passed dullness, her skin radiating brighter as she began to keep up with her own skin-care and brand new makeup, not like she really needed it anyways, Countless amount of new outfits, especially halter tops and short shorts due to the fact Spring and Summer were slowly approaching Hawkins.

Eddie was also a tremendous help, pushing Adrienne out of her comfort zone and motivating her to become this better version of herself to break free of the shell she was hiding in. It was a weird? Yet the best platonic friendship she could ever have, better then the shitty two-faced "friends" she did have.

Carol, Tina, let alone as if she would ever expect Vicki didn't even bother to reach out and check in their so called "friend."

Adrienne expected it from Tina and Vicki, but Carol? The one who actually seemed to be on Adrienne's side by all the madness of what was her love life. The fact it slightly bothered her, not too much because honestly she knew her friends were apart of the problem. Dragging Adrienne to be someone she wasn't, the friends that were jealous of her, always sending backhanded compliments towards her and judging her silently. They weren't her real friends whatsoever, but it didn't bother Adrienne, it only pushed her to find her real friends.

Adrienne fixated on her appearance in her lengthy long body mirror that hung behind her bedroom door, fixing her cream colored knitted sweater and simple black flare leggings and small tan bootie Ugg boots to keep her warm in the chilled mornings that was now December. Running her minimal silver ringed fingers through her brightly blonde straight hair, touching up her mascara with the other hand before spritzing her favorite florescent perfume onto her skin, admiring herself one last time in her mirror before both her brothers let themselves into her room rushing her, threatening to leave without her.

"You know it would be nice to not be rushed every morning by my own brothers." Adrienne huffed as she watched the busy morning traffic speed along to roads of Hawkins.

"And it would be nice to have a sister who can drive and make herself late but won't happen because she failed her drivers test 3 times." Johnathan shot back at her making Will snicker in the backseat.

"Oh the both of you won't be laughing when I shove my fist up—"

"Annnnd there she is." Will and Johnathan both said in unison as they all arrived in the parking lot of the Highschool, Will being the first one to spill out and rush his way towards his friends, Adrienne continuing her argument with Johnathan as they got out of the car.