THIRTY-ONE.

"Can you actually do your job instead of having everything with a pair of tits drool over you for doing absolutely nothing?" Adrienne jeered at Billy as she walked up towards the lifeguard watching chair, Billy looking down at her and dropping his sunglasses down his nose to look at her.

"Instead of complaining I don't see you doing your job." Billy smirked at Adrienne making her roll her eyes at him and flipping him off.

"Actually did you clean and disinfect the pool and the locker rooms?" Adrienne sneered at him, placing her hands on her hips making Billy roll his eyes at her. "Exactly."

"Did you always complain this much?" Billy sarcastically added complimenting Adrienne on her tone.

"I do when I have moms suffering through a mid-life crisis glaring at me for talking to you." Adrienne leaned against the chair Billy was sitting highly on, propping her head towards the mothers of Hawkins staring directly at her and Billy's direction.

"Jealous?"

"I can feel my body aching for your touch Hargrove." Adrienne sarcastically said to him wrapping her arms over her body for a dramatic touch.

"All you have to do is ask and be nice sweetheart." Billy attempted at his typical flirting climbing down the lifeguard chair to now face Adrienne staring down at her with his blue eyes suddenly brighter than diamonds.

"How's Monica?" Adrienne tilted her head at him, crossing her arms along with bending her leg out, looking up at Billy with pouted lips.

"Old news." Billy's eyes darkened as he approached closer to Adrienne, chewing and toying his gum slowly, studying Adrienne as Adrienne watched his lustful eyes scan her, scoffing at Billy's action.

"Have fun with the moms the rest of your shift, pretty boy."

"Wow, leaving me all alone Goggles? Ouch." Billy teased, making Adrienne look at him dumbfounded.

"Goggles?"

"Your glasses that you want no one to know about. Kinda look like goggles." Billy smiled at her, licking his lips mid-sentence.

"Call me that shit again and your mullet will turn into a buzzcut." Adrienne muttered at him before Billy kissed his teeth.

"Do it again it's working for me." Billy groaned dramatically making Adrienne roll her eyes and walk away from him.

Secretly attempting to conceal the giddy smile that was prawned on her face, wanting Billy not to see her smiling but she knew she failed hiding it when Billy couldn't conceal his own wide smile of his own.

➶➴➷➹

"You settled for sailors uniform Harrington?" Adrienne smirked at him, alongside Eddie who was concealing his laugher by biting his bottom lip.

"Laugh all you want but girls dig me in this." Steve sighed putting his wrists on the cold metal counter by the register before Robin Buckley walked through the employee room out to the front.

"No they don't dingus, if anything it pushes them away from you." Robin groaned at him, making Adrienne look at him with wide eyes and a grin on her face.

"Trouble in paradise Harrington?" Eddie smartly remarked at him. "Never thought I'd live to see the day."

"He's been having trouble in paradise Munson."

Adrienne groaned loudly as the deep familiar voice that belonged to Billy was heard approaching from inside Scoops Ahoy, turning herself to face him and cross her arms at him, a slight irritation in her facial expression that made Billy proudly smile at her at the sight of her expression.