TWENTY-SEVEN.

"WHAT ARE THOSE." Eddie asked with a puzzling look on his face as his finger pointed directly only onto Adrienne's neck, at Adrienne's failed attempt to cover up Billy's marks he made that Saturday night.

"Can you shut up!" Adrienne snapped at him, swatting his hand away making him rub his stinging ringed hand, her eyes shifting around the room to see if anyone took notice. Eddie confused as his eyes searched the hallway after Adrienne's worriedly eyes moved. Eddie's eyes immediately lighting up as the smile that curled onto his lips as his eyes stared directly to the matching red mark that was attempted to be concealed by Billy's jacket came to vision, flicking his eyes back to Adrienne with the same smile.

"And I'm the sex addict?" Eddie gloated, as to a conversation between Adrienne calling he and Y/N being compulsively horny 24/7.

"Shut.Up." Adrienne spat at him, making Eddie conceal his smile with a forced thin white line that struggled to keep his composure. "Walk with me." Adrienne muttered through her teeth as they walked along the hallway.

"You do not say a word, not to Steve, not to Billy, not to your girlfriend, we only speak of this." Adrienne ordered, waving her finger between her and Eddie, where they but hid in a secluded area of the school hallway, with a sigh escaping from her lips and letting her shoulders fall in embarrassment. "It just, sorta happened? I needed some air after watching him with Monica. So, I went outside. Then he followed me and I just...snapped. I was pissed, I was sad, I was happy that he came after me and everything that happened between us, after he got around to explaining his side and after admitting that it's was always just me...I just, something felt like I had to just go for it, so I did."

"So does that mean you guys are back together or...?" Eddie questioned at Adrienne watching her eyelashes bat at the sensitive topic.

"No...and I don't wanna talk about it." Adrienne sighed crossing her arms as she sighed before she heard the irritating familiar laugh that was heard across the hall in the distance.

Monica.

Adrienne's eyes glancing over to the side, her eyes finally picturing noticing but, Monica's laugh alongside Tommy, Carol, and Billy, having his arm hung around her and only one in April wearing a jacket to conceal the marks on his neck created but Adrienne. Monica, like always, glued to his hip. A twitch of her lip as she giggled at the sight, along with the hurtful stabbed feeling in her heart, before that feeling attempted to march over to where they all stood, before Adrienne could do so, Eddie swooped her into his arms, swinging her in the air.

"Eddie let me go!" Adrienne mumbled loud enough for others in the hall to make their own focus onto her.

"I'm not letting you embarrass yourself again!" Eddie huffed as he battled a squirming Adrienne in his arms.

"Let me go Munson or I swear I will engrave those rings into your skin permanently!" Adrienne snapped at him as Eddie began to carry her out towards the main entrance of the school, eyes watching Eddie carry her out, especially Billy's alerted ones, who's eyes locked with Adrienne's as Eddie carried her past him, shouting profanities at Eddie to free her and scowling at Billy.

Somehow, someway, Adrienne managed to free herself from Eddie's arms as soon as they almost free of exiting the school, springing herself free to run from him towards Billy.

"God damn it." Eddie groaned before chasing after her, before spotting Steve and Johnathan along the halls turning backwards as he chased her "Don't just stand there and look pretty! Both of you help me." Eddie pointed at both Steve and Johnathan, resuming his chase.

Eventually both Steve and Johnathan running to grab ahold of her. Steve holding Adrienne by her torso, dealing with her kicking legs into the air, before Johnathan was able to grab ahold of them as they both carried her out, Eddie following them before pausing the sigh and turn to the eyes of other students.