TWENTY-FOUR.

Adrienne's week consisted with nothing but tears and running mascara that stained her cheeks for days, expect this time she had to deal with her feelings at school, in front of people.

Adrienne's managed to get days old mascara flakes off her tear stained cheeks, not caring about her appearance to show up at school, wearing plain black flared leggings, Uggs, and a oversized tan hoodie to stay comfy and warm in her self loathing at school.

She kicked the mini pebbles that seemed to be mocking her as she walked side by side with Johnathan and Nancy towards the school and always by Adrienne's locker until the first period bell rings like their typical routine.

"I can't wait to graduate from this shithole." Adrienne sighed leaning on a disregarded locker, her eyes focusing on a broken ceiling tile.

"So why am I hearing you macked down with Jason Carver at Harrington's party?" Eddie appeared side by side leaning on the locker beside her, Adrienne groaning loudly.

"The fucker wouldn't let me go, and forcefully put his lips onto me. If you didn't notice his scratch on his cheek on his smug little face." Adrienne announced growing irritated. "And to top it off Billy was swallowing Lisa Jennking's whole face off, because he thought I allowed it and now they're dating and it's just...I'm sick of this shit." She sighed in defeat as her eyes flicked over to Billy and Lisa, giggling at something he said and slapping her hand on his bicep.

"I'll be back." Eddie huffed making his way towards Billy before Adrienne could try and stop him she just let him leave.

She watched as Eddie grabbed ahold of Billy's denim jacket and pull him towards the exit of the school, not knowing what possibly Eddie could do to make the situation better or worse but with a sigh followed by the first period bell ringing, she made her way with Johnathan towards their first period.

➶➴➷➹

"You really are a fucking idiot." Eddie hissed at Billy shoving him against his van, giving him Deja vu to their last encounter.

"Oh like she wasn't just happily kissing Jason on New Years." Billy scoffed already knowing why he was in this situation with Eddie, he expected Adrienne to tell him, it wasn't something he wasn't prepared for.

"And the first thing you do is go off and kiss another girl? Then decided to "date" her? In front of her? Dude, that's the lowest shit you could possibly do."

"I agree with Munson." Steve's girthy voice made the appearance, making Billy scoff once again.

"Stay out of it Harrington." Billy seethed clenching his jaw in anger. "Let's not forget the whole reason why me and her are in this situation."

"Did you even let her explain her side of the story before deciding to just leave her in the dust?" Eddie asked, and when Billy stayed quiet that's when he knew, making him pinch the bridge of his nose and sighing. "Jason creeped up on her, wouldn't let her go and in that perfect timing was already countdown to midnight, so Jason being the creep that he is got his New Year's kiss in, and after that, another thing you didn't bother to pay attention too, was she finally pushed him off of her and smacked him right across his face."

"Dude did you not see that cut? You and I both know who could possibly have that much force to cut someone's bare skin with skin." Steve added crossing his arms against his chest.

"And to top it off, that's when she saw you and Lisa swallowing each other whole and now rubbing it in her face."

Billy was sick to his stomach, becoming nauseated at the words that were replaying over and over in his head.