THIRTY-FIVE (Finale)*

Three months.

Three months since they made their decision to go to college in California. It was now approaching August.
Adrienne and Billy both worked so much to be able to afford living and going to college together in California. Billy used the money he "won" off Tommy to put that towards their move as well as both he and Adrienne working all summer.

Adrienne sighed as she started to pack up last of her things. Joyce, Johnathan, and Will helping her out as always. They were the most supportive with her going to college, regardless of the circumstances. Joyce would never leave her in the dust and disregard her feelings of wanting to experience her life.

Adrienne couldn't believe it. I mean no one could.

It all started out as a game, a game to get back at an ex-lover.

And the results?

I don't even think Adrienne knows the answer to that either.

Because how do you feel when an initiative motive of simply "using" someone turns into something more then that. More then just simple feelings of lust and desire. No.

It turned into something Billy or Adrienne couldn't explain, like the universe intended them to meet each other, their lives now since then have molded into one, sharing a soul—or so it seems. They both fell hard, obsessed with each other to point where they only craved each other, like they were MEANT for each other sooner or later.

That isn't just puppy love or temporary feelings, that's LOVE. Genuine love that radiated their auras every-time you look at both Adrienne and Billy.

Adrienne going through her boxes that caught her attention, she reached in to pull out a framed picture of her and Billy, a picture of them at work that Heather took. She was laying on his chest curled in a ball to dangle her legs over his thighs, it was after hours but they were still in their lifeguard uniforms, Billy had his arms wrapped around Adrienne, planting a kiss on her temple, his lids shut, she was fast asleep on his chest at the time of this picture being taken all she remembering the feeling of comfort in Billy's arms.

A goofy love-like grin was pulled to the corners of her lips, thumb running over the picture of them that always warmed her heart, she didn't realize Billy was already hovering behind her until he sneaked his strong arms around her waist. The scent of his cologne filling Adrienne's nostrils, his chest pressed against her back, sticky skin of his arms due to the heavy lifting of boxes of going back and forth.

"What are you doing?" His thick voice whispered like a sweet melody to Adrienne's ears.

"Admiring us." Adrienne replied whispered like to him before turning to face his chest.

"Are you now? I mean we're both right here in person, so admire that instead." Billy teased into her ear, Adrienne playfully using a hand to push his jaw away, his head being pushed forcefully bring himself back to stare into his girlfriends honey colored eyes.

"I love you." Adrienne felt the need to remind him as they gazed into each others eyes, eyes glistening with sparkles of love in their eyes.

"And I love you." Billy whispered as he leaned into softly place his lips onto hers. Sharing a moment of silence as their lips moved in sync, soft, slow, cautious like kisses. It made them both melt.

"You're gonna make it impossible for us to actually get going." Adrienne pulled away as Billy groaned of the absence of her lips. "You'll have all the time in the world to do this at the dorms, you're right across mine."

"Yeah, but I'm gonna miss the teenage sneaking around part, especially when I would sneak in right through that win-." Billy whispered until the clearing of Joyce's throat was heard, making both of them look at her with pale expressions, her arms full of boxes in hand.