NINETEEN.

It had been two weeks.

Two long depressing weeks.

Two weeks since Adrienne last saw Billy.

Two weeks since Billy last saw Adrienne.

Adrienne thank'd god, at the fact she was able to process everything in the comfort of her own bed due to the fact Thanksgiving break was granted to her, allowing her to suffer without the fact she also had to show her embarrassment of her love life at school.

Adrienne at this point molded into her bed, the comfort of what used to be Billy's arms around her turned into a now pillow with a shirt of his thrown over it, in which she cried into every night, sure embarrassment sucked, but heartbreak sucked 10 times as worse.

A faint knock was brought against the door of Adrienne's, slightly creaking to reveal Johnathan and Will peaking their heads in.

"Hey." Johnathan and Will both sighed, swiping their nervous sweaty palms into their jean pockets.

Adrienne groaned at the sight of them both, throwing her comforter over her head.

"I want to be alone please." Her voice weak, muffled under her blankets until both brothers pulled it off from her body.

"C'mon Adri, it's Thanksgiving, you usually love Thanksgiving." Will tried to encourage her, only making Adrienne sigh.

"And I loved Bi—"

"Don't finish that sentence." Johnathan interrupted with a groan. "You've been hiding away from your life in your room for two weeks, you need to snap out of it Adrienne, please."

"Well, "Sorry" for having feelings Johnathan." Adrienne snapped back at him, grabbing ahold of her comforter to wrap herself in search of warmth.

"No one is mad at you for having feelings Adrienne, you're just not...pushing yourself to feel better or get over what happened."

Adrienne scoffed at his words, not wanting to listen to him, especially being stubborn at the fact she wanted to go her own way on dealing with things, rather than listening to someone else give her post-breakup advice. In a sense, Johnathan was right she just didn't want to admit it to him.

"We're gonna go to the store and get some stuff Mom asked us to get for tonight and well, we wanted to ask if you wanted to come, the offer still stands, please come." Will softly whispered at Adrienne placing his small hand on her shoulder before walking out her room with Johnathan.

Adrienne laid in her bewildering thoughts, she knew all her brothers wanted to do was get her out of her slump, to be there for her as her heart remained broken. She knew she had been pushing remotely everyone away including her own siblings and mother, the guilt slowly crept up as Adrienne groaned at her broken estate.

"Fuck." Adrienne muttered, bringing herself to arise from the comfort of her bed.

➶➴➷➹

"Why is everything in here so...colorful and bright." Adrienne winced her eyes at inside of the supermarket, her eyes slowly adjusting at everything in her vision.

"Because, you've been locked in your room for two weeks you forgot how the outside world looks like." Will teased tossing a large bag of potatoes into the cart.

"What happened to the sweet Will? You know the one who wasn't throwing insults at me." Adrienne teased at him lightly.

"Hey Adri, can you go get a can of Cranberry sauce? It's the next isle down please." Johnathan pleased checking off sections of his list.