FIFTEEN.

"You're scared of..butterflies ?" Billy bursted into laugher as he laid there in his bed, his bare chest accompanied with Adrienne at his side both staring up into the ceiling, Adrienne fiddling with his fingers that lazily draped over his head.

After their moment they shared earlier that night, the ended on a good note, a clean fresh slate on their mental. They even took the liberty of spending time with Max until she fell asleep on the living room sofa after endless amount of movies they watched all together, without bothering her, Adrienne threw a blanket over her and let her sleep comfortably, sneaking herself into Billy's room bring them where they are now.

"You aren't scared of butterflies? They're creepy if you look at their insect faces." Adrienne giggled yet shuddered at the thought of butterflies.

"Don't worry Sweetheart if there's any butterflies swarming and attacking you I'll be there to brutally murder them for they won't hurt you." Billy coo'd wrapping the arm that draped over his head around Adrienne's torso and nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck, the sensation of his stubble tickled against Adrienne's skin along with his curls finding their way to brush softly against her shoulders making her giggle at the feeling, Billy pressing his body to position them into him becoming the 'big spoon.'

"That's the most romantic thing anyone's ever said to me." Adrienne teased at him, glancing at the clock on his bedside table.

5:37 AM

Billy couldn't remember the last time he ever talked to someone about anything, let alone open up to someone about random topics of his life, Adrienne and Billy spending the entire night speaking upon their pasts and memories they redundantly remembered in their lives.

"We have school in 2 and a half hours." Billy whispered as he felt Adrienne relaxed herself in his arms.

"Can we just not go? I don't want to deal with my idiot brother trying to talk to me, along with Steve, fighting Vicki because she's a whore, and Tommy's issue with me." Adrienne groaned. "Besides, I kinda enjoy speaking to you when you aren't Mr.Douchebag."

"We can't, I'd get another fist to my face if I keep skipping and you need to stop running from your problems." Billy sighed lazily, his voice growing exhausted.

"You ever think about listening to your own advice William Hargrove?" Adrienne teased at him.

"Never in a Million years would I ever take advice from myself Sweets, we know this by now, but uh, you wanna go have a cigarette with me? Watch the sunrise or some shit."

"Aw that's so sweet, tooth rottingly sweet."

"Watch your tone before the offer expires." Billy scoffed removing the warmth of his body away from Adrienne, making her silently sigh to herself as she missed his warmth.

Adrienne sat up from her position, wrapping a blanket around her torso to keep herself warm as she watched Billy quickly throw on a black knighted thermal long sleeve, he quickly whipped himself around to feel the brown orbs of Adrienne staring directly at him.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Billy teased as he grabbed his pack of Marlboro Reds that rested still on his nightstand.

"Actually I'm shocked at the fact that you own something that doesn't show off your "muscles." Adrienne sent him a look, a raised eyebrow and a pouting of her lower lip, followed with air quotations to mock him.

"Yeah well, California isn't always sunshine and heat Sweets." Billy retaliated, extending his hand out for Adrienne to take to stand her up. She sent him one last exaggerated eye roll before she accepted the gesture, feeling her weight be pulled up and guided out quietly out Billy's bedroom, and out the front door.