Chapter|4

Warning: This chapter contains violence.

At Pete's apartment

It's been two days and Vegas' anger hadn't dissipated, not in the least. The source of his plight was currently before him and he wanted nothing more than to rip him apart.

"Why are you here?" Jew asked in confusion, not knowing the reason behind the sudden visit. It was unusual.

Vegas slammed him against the wall harshly, his spine could even shatter to pieces due to the impact.

"Wait, no!"

Pinning him to the wall by the collar, Vegas looked amused, his darkened eyes emitting murderous rays. "You think you can meddle in my business?"

"What... what are you... talking about?"

"Don't fucking pretend you have no idea what I'm talking about!" Vegas barked. Fear of the unknown suddenly gripped the poor man by the time Vegas landed the first punch.

"You brought this upon yourself." Vegas laughed. "You had to play some caring neighbor shit! You piece of trash!" He kneed Jew's stomach, earning a loud cry from him. He cried so hard from the excruciating pain that erupted throughout his body.

"Wait... ahh... stop... why... I--! Ahh! Stop!"

Vegas could almost cry in laughter. He was finally unleashing his anger and it felt great. "Do you know who I am? Vegas Theerapanyakul, ring a bell?"

Jew got another knee to the stomach, the sting and ache too much for him to bear. If not for Vegas holding him up, he would have been lumped already.

"Pete should stay away from a bastard like me?" Vegas struck him in the face with a hard punch before shoving him against the glass shelf, hitting his face against it.

Vegas then turned Jew to face him, his face darkening. The young man cried out, his nose bleeding as he looked at the mafia in full terror. Vegas smirked at the pitiful sight. "I hate trashy people poking their noses where it doesn't belong."

"I... was right... about you... after all." The young man managed to say.

At his words, Vegas yanked him violently against the tiles, the poor man's head banging against the floor in the process. He groaned in pain, blood dripping down his face.

Vegas hit him again and again. He was all blood-stained but the level of his rage was preventing him from stopping anytime soon. Jew sheltered his face with his arms, wondering why Vegas was treating him with so much hate. He recognized who the man was just by the name he called out earlier. He knew he had messed with the wrong person. He thought this was the end for him until a voice suddenly interrupted...

"Get ahold of yourself Vegas! You could kill him!" Pun who had been outside all this while finally made his entry.

"Don't you fucking tell me to stop," Vegas warned but his friend wasn't having it.

He forcefully pulled Vegas away from the young man. "Stop this." He said calmly, not wanting to aggravate the mafia's anger.

"He's already got your message so let it rest," Pun added.