Chapter|9

The devil finally asks for consent in the weirdest way possible. Horny children, don't romanticize this chapter! Don't subject yourself to horny jail like me.

•••••

Mature & Explicit 18+

After a long time of fierce struggle, Pete successfully left Vegas' arms before the mafia could make it up the stairs.

"Come with me now while I'm asking nicely Pete. I'm already hard for you." Vegas pointed to the hard bulge in his pants.

Pete annoyingly stared at the pants. "I never asked you to get hard, you psycho!" With that, he runs up the stairs, leaving the mafia all by himself.

"I'll be insane to let you get away today, Pete." With that, Vegas walked up to the kitchen to get his favorite wine and a glass, then quickly chased after Pete.

Vegas walked up to his room with a smile playing on his lips. He was met with Pete standing by the window with both hands on the railings. "Isn't it foolish to come up to our room if you don't want to be fucked?" Vegas smirked and Pete quickly turned around to face the predator.

Why did I come up to his room instead of the guest room? I'm such an idiot!

Vegas poured himself a glass of wine and sauntered his way over to Pete, grinning like he was about to devour his prey. Pete cowered backward until his back touched the wall. Vegas leaned closer as if he was about to spill a hidden secret. Pete literally stopped breathing as the masculine scent of Vegas was quite intoxicating and dangerous.

Vegas lifts his hand to brush across Pete's chin as if to remind him, "You're mine to dress, to feed, and to fuck. Do me the honors of fucking the hell out of you, Pete." He took a sip from the glass, a mischievous smile gracing his face.

Pete gulped, his mind going back to the training ground where he was unconsciously admiring Vegas. He can't deny how hot the mafia really was. Especially how sexy the tattoo on his arm was. I'm definitely crazy. I shouldn't be thinking this way. All he could do was breathe out and take in the alluring scent gracing his nose.

Vegas smirked and glanced at the glass he had in hand. "Why don't you drink this?"

Pete trailed his eyes down to the glass of wine. So many thoughts ran through his mind in a millisecond but he came to two conclusions. "Did you poison it? Drugged it? I'll be insane to drink this."

Vegas laughed. "Now let's get one thing straight Pete, poison you will be the last thing I ever do. I can't fuck a dead body you know?" He grinned. "I could probably drug you but I'm too sane for that. Just drink the wine and blame every action of yours later on it, how about that?" He brought the glass to Pete's lips.

Pete felt his knees shaking suddenly and had to make his way over to the couch to sit after taking the glass of wine from Vegas. The mafia took his seat beside Pete, leaning his arm against the backrest which flexed his muscles perfectly. He's so hot. Goodness, Pete! Stop admiring this monster.

"You know what, Pete?" Vegas watched as Pete gulped down the wine. "I've fucked many but you're the best taste so far."

Now Pete was mad all over again. "Quite talking nonsense Vegas! I don't care how many you've had sex with, it's not my business!"

"You're angry I said that?" Vegas laughed. "What, you want me to be solely yours? How about you willingly let me eat you up? Why don't you let me get all up in your ass, hmm?"

Looks like the effect of the wine is just about to set in. It makes cowards bolder and the quiet louder. "You're a fucking asshole who goes around fucking every whore on the street." Pete glared hard at the mafia. "What the fuck are you looking at? Go fuck whoever you want, you bastard!" The 18% alcohol in the wine was really taking effect.