Chapter|28~ FINALE

A few hours earlier

Macau after speaking to Joey, parked his car off the side of the street and decided to visit a cafe nearby for a cup to share with his friend. His eyes were glued to his cell phone paying less attention to his surroundings. All he wanted to do was call his boyfriend at the moment.

Suddenly, a black SUV stopped beside him, and this was his cue to look up from his phone but before he could process everything, the door slammed open and he was shoved inside.

"What the hell!" He yelled in a complete frenzy. How could he let his guard down so easily? Macau struggled but the men inside outnumbered him. These men were not ones he could fight off all by himself.

Macau panicked at the realization of his getting kidnapped. "Who are you and what do you want with me!" He struggled as two of the men grabbed both his hands.

"Noisy." One of them mumbled and instantly slammed the butt of the gun hard against his head. This opened up a little cut and blood trickled down Macau's face his vision got blurry, losing consciousness in a split second, his hands falling limp by his side.

~~~~~

Macau opened up his eyes to an unfamiliar place. It looked like a warehouse and he was sure this was in the middle of nowhere. He immediately felt a throbbing headache from the hit to his head earlier but realizing the situation he was in, he couldn't care less about the pain right now. He tried to move his hands but they were tied behind him. It was useless trying to get them free. His lips were sealed and no sound he made came out.

Can these thugs learn something new? Kidnapping every damn time and being taken to a stupid mountain. Macau thought to himself.

"It's useless trying to break free." A voice echoed and Macau looked up. He locked eyes with an unfamiliar face. He wasn't a part of those who kidnapped him.

In a stern voice, "Who are you?"

The man looked like he was in his mid-thirties. He settled himself in a seat in front of Macau, his eyes scanning his captive with little or no interest before yanking the tape away from his mouth.

"I should introduce myself." He grinned. "Masahiro Akira, Japanese, fiancee of the man Pete killed mercilessly."

Macau's pupil dilated. He finally knew what all this shit was about. Recalling what his family had to go through because of Ajan was enough to throw him over the edge. "So all this is because of that scumbag?" A slap landed across Macau's face as soon as the words came out but he didn't waver. His eyes flashed with a murderous gaze. "So it's a lover getting his revenge for a bastard. What an interesting couple."

Masahiro got angered after hearing Macau speak. He got to his feet and angrily rolled up his sleeves. He crashed his fist against Macau's jaw, the latter groaning in pain. "Your family caused me so much pain yet you dare to spew such crappy words?" His fist landed in Macau's stomach.

Macau wasn't about to give up. He hated Ajan to the core and seeing his lover trying to avenge him infuriated every tissue in his body. "Your fiancee also caused my family so much pain, especially my brother. Do you have any right to act like this? Fucker!" Macau was blazing and he couldn't stop himself. He tried so hard to get out of the ropes to punch the guy in the face but can't do that.

Masahiro punched him for the last before trying to catch his breath. Panting heavily, "You're not my main dish. The person I need is Pete." He brought forth his and his men gave him Macau's cell phone to which he dialed the number and placed a call to Pete.

"Don't you dare call him here!" Macau screamed but the sound was muffled because his mouth was once again covered with tape.

Back to present