Chapter|14

This is 1/4 of the week's update, enjoy!

~~~~~

The sun beamed through the blinds causing Pete to stir. Normally, waking up was a simple task for him but today was different. He was exhausted from last night's exercise and was in no mood to get out of bed. He groaned when the first beam of sunlight hits his face.

His eyes flickered open. "Why is it so early?" He mumbled sleepily as he tried to sit himself up.

Vegas had a protective grip on him and he couldn't get up without waking his partner up. Both their legs were intertwined under the sheets, Vegas cuddling Pete to him while still sleeping. They were so close Pete could feel his hot breath hit his face tenderly.

He stared at the man he was cuddling with and couldn't help but admire how sexy of a god he was. He unconsciously traced his fingers across the mafia's brow, a genuine smile playing on his lips. Feels good to always wake up by his side. One look at the mafia sleeping and you'd think he was the sanest person on earth. Pete kept admiring until...

"Isn't it too early to beg me to fuck you? What are you doing seducing me, hm?" Vegas opened his eyes and held onto his lover's hand.

"Stop saying weird stuff and why the hell were you pretending to be asleep?" Pete lashed out.

"Was trying to see if you were going to molest me at my weakest," Vegas replied.

Pete's jaw dropped. "You-you're crazy. I'm no pervert!" He almost crashed the mafia's jaw but his fist was caught midway.

Vegas beamed with delight. "Good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

Pete's expression relaxed when he noticed the tenderness in Vegas' eyes. His eyes were enchanting and piercing deep into his soul. He was hard to resist.

"I had a good sleep." He pressed his lips to the mafia's which Vegas happily embraced.

The two kissed ever so gently until the burning passion clouded their bodies and it was no longer a gentle kiss but a was a fierce battle on the bed. Just when Vegas was going all in, Pete pulled back and smiled teasingly.

"You had your fill last night so no more." He pulled away and tried to get off the bed.

Vegas spanked him hard on the ass. "You're really sneaky lately. Get me hard and leave me hanging? You'll definitely pay for this."

Pete smirked. "I'll gladly accept the punishment." He headed to the bathroom. He stumbled a few times because the heartless wolf did not go easy on him.

"I'll help you wash up," Vegas announced and lunged after Pete.

A while later, Pete maneuvered his way down the hallway and was about to descend the stairs when a hand stopped him.

"I asked you to wait for me." Vegas groaned. He knew Pete was exhausted from last night and wanted to take care of him.

"What are you doing?" Pete inquired as he was been lifted off the floor and into the mafia's arms.

Vegas said sternly. "You're not allowed to walk by yourself. Let me be your legs, alright?"

Pete was in no mood to argue this out with the stubborn mafia and allowed him to do whatever he wanted. The duo made it down and Macau was already serving breakfast. Locking eyes with the two, he was at a loss for words.