EPILOGUE

Four years later

Gracefully sitting in his seat, hands resting on both sides of the chair, legs wiggling but failing to touch the ground, he intensively glared at the one before him. He tilted his head to the side, still shooting the man deadly lasers. This was enough to make the poor man look up at his son.

"The hell you keep glaring at me?" Vegas spat at his son.

The 3 years old Venice huffed. "Daddy doesn't pay attention to Venice." He replied Vegas with a frown.

Vegas smirked. "That's because you're too much of an attention seeker." He shrugged. "Go to your Papa and let me finish my work."

"Papa!!!!!" Venice cried loudly and Vegas shot up in shock. He was in deep trouble if Pete made an entrance.

"Hey, I was just pulling your legs baby, keep quiet before Pete gets mad at me." Vegas walked over to Venice and picked him up into his arms, trying his best to make him quiet down.

"Don't wanna!" Venice shook his head while tugging hard on his dad's hair.

"Ahhh... That hurts, buddy." Vegas pretended to hurt but Venice didn't let go.

Pete heard the cry downstairs and knew what was up. "Damn you, Vegas." He groaned and hurried up. Getting in, it was a sight to see. Venice was hardly pulling his dad's hair furiously and Vegas trying to get away.

He leaned against the wall, the sight cracking him up and making matters worse, "Venice, is that all you've got?" Pull it harder." Venice stopped his tears and was suddenly filled with giggles as he followed Pete's direction.

"Damn you both!" Vegas felt his scalp almost wearing off. After moments of struggling, he finally freed himself. Venice cracked up on the floor as Pete tickled him on the side. Vegas couldn't get mad at the duo because they were his world. Though they were quite naughty most of the time.

Deciding to become parents 4 years ago after their marriage, the couple opted for surrogacy, and as agreed, Pete was the sperm donor, thus, Venice was the replica of him, having the same personality as well.

Pete sat on the couch, quietly playing with Venice when the boy said, "Daddy, Italy." He said simply while trying to solve a puzzle game.

Vegas let out a frustrated sigh, "I know I promised to take you to see Macau but I have a lot on my hands." His eyes pleaded. It was hard saying no to his son but he didn't want to visit the place now.

Venice pouted. "Scary Uncle promised to get me a gif. I wanna go!" He blinked innocently at Vegas.

"You call him scary Uncle but want to see him? Where's the logic in that?" Vegas let out, hoping the boy will change his mind.

Pete rolled his eyes at his husband. "Alessio looks scary on the outside but he has a soft spot for Venice. Besides, he's not the only one who wants to visit. I want to go too."

Vegas couldn't believe he was hearing that. He couldn't deal with both of them on a trip. "I can't babysit two kids." He spat, he wasn't willing. The last time he took them on a vacation, the embarrassment from these two was enough trauma to make him decline any vacation they requested.

Pete got up in fury. "Who are you referring to as kids?! We both want to go on a trip so you should start making plans. Isn't that right baby?" Pete asked, pulling his pumpkin's little cheeks.

"Italy!" Venice clapped excitedly, kissing Pete on the cheeks. The thought of seeing Macau and scary Uncle pleasing him to no end.

This was enough to give Vegas a throbbing headache. How was he going to survive a trip with these two? "Can you both go without me?"