Chapter|17

Warning: The chapter contains violence, thread with caution

Quote: Love truly is selfless

4/4 for last week's update. Pardon me it came late. I hope you have your tissues ready tho

~~~~~

"No Vegas, don't do this."

"Lock him up, he'll only leave the cell after Pete makes him a dead man." Vegas turned and stalked away together with Pun, the guards dragging Ken away as instructed.

The mafia picked several guards to accompany him and just then, Joey said through the earpiece they were all using.

"Here's the address to the warehouse Ajan sent to Ken, Phra Nakhon"

Pun raised a brow questionably and Vegas nodded simply. They got in the car and hit the road in no time, the anger of the mafia still intact. He was ready to kill anyone and anything that laid a finger on Pete.

Meanwhile, Pete slowly regained consciousness moments ago and realized the strange and unfamiliar place he was in. He was tied up to a chair. He attempted to loosen the rope from behind but it was tied harder than he expected.

The room was filled with about ten men with guns in hand who stared at him like they would blow his brains out if he tried anything funny. Which idiot brought me here? I should be with Vegas right now!

Just then, a man entered, and when Pete made his face out...

"Ajan?" He recognized the shitty face from the casino he visited with Vegas months ago. "Why did you kidnap me? What do you want from me!" Pete growled

Ajan smirked at the man struggling to break free from the rope and walked closer, his eyes piercing deep into Pete's. He caressed Pete's face with his gun.

"You've gotten prettier, Pete. It's no surprise Vegas is obsessed. That fucker."

"What the heck? What the hell am I doing here and tied up?" An irritable feeling was crawling up Pete's chest.

The man laughed cynically before replying. "You're asking an awful lot of unnecessary questions." He lifted Pete's chin. "All I can tell you is, I need you to make Vegas suffer."

Pete was heated up and at this point, he wasn't about to control himself. Without warning, he spat in Ajan's face. "You disgusting piece of shit!" He watched as Ajan's eyes went wide in surprise before bringing his hand up to wipe the fluid. Pete continued, "Don't call his name with your filthy mouth."

Ajan slapped Pete hard across the face, his vision blurring in an instant, his cheek burning from the sting. "How dare a bitch spit on me?" He slammed his fist into Pete's stomach, the latter grunting in intense pain.

"You're still actively defending Vegas even after he slept with the whore Ken? Interesting."

Pete's ears picked up on the words and he forgot the pain for a moment. "Ken was working with you?" He laughed. "I should have known and not left Vegas the way I did. Both of you are despicable beings."

Ajan rolled his shoulders back while looking at his fearless captive, wondering why he wasn't cowering in his presence even when he was kidnapped. Pete should be scared out of his mind but he was doing and saying the unthinkable.

"You're fearless, Pete, showing me so much disrespect." He slammed the butt of the gun against Pete's head.

Pete groaned and his vision blurred once again, a throbbing pain erupting through his head and blood bleeding out of the cut. He slowly lifted his head to stare at the man pathetically. "Coward." He mumbled firmly. "You need to kidnap me to get to Vegas." His eyes mocked the man.