Chapter|24

The focus will be back on Vegaspete in the next two chapters but for now, it's still 80% focused on Macau. Enjoy.

Mature

~~~~~~

10 hours of flight felt like an eternity. Macau was drenched in uneasiness, his heart pulsating so hard he felt it would explode at any given moment. The thought of Alessio being hurt continuously plagued his mind. He was so out of it, not knowing they had arrived until Pun snapped him back to earth.

"Let's get off now." He announced and Macau quickly got out of the daze he was in.

Shifting in his seat, he asked, "We're here already?" He now was up to his feet.

"We can turn around if you want to." Pun teased but Macau didn't find the humor.

He quickly made his way out and together, they headed to the car already waiting to pick them up. Pete had everything prepared in such a short time and Macau couldn't be more grateful. He greatly appreciated the help. In no time, they made their way to the destination.

Arriving at the luxurious estate, Macau's jaw dropped. The minor family mansion was quite huge but what he was seeing was another part of the universe. The estate was extremely enormous and as they made it to the gate, stopped to speak with the bulky man having an MSG in hand.

Getting out of the car, Pun spoke first. "We came on such short notice, can you inform Alessio Genovese he has guests?"

The sternness in the man's eyes multiplied as he strangely stared at the two, "you have an appointment?"

"Just tell Alessio that Macau is here to see him," Macau said impatiently and this time, the man responded.

"A child like you addressing our boss formally?"

Macau clenched his fists hearing the man call him a child. He was getting annoyed by the delay and the reluctance of the man not wanting to let them in. "Trust me, if your boss finds out you kept me waiting, you'd be in deep trouble. Also, I am no child." He reminded.

Just then, a man about the same size as Alessio approached after spotting them. He had a scar on the side of his right face and anyone will be intimidated but Pun and Macau weren't affected. They were also in the mafia and do not get intimidated easily.

"You have an appointment with the boss?" He asked and surprisingly, his tone was gentle despite his hard appearance.

"From the Theerapanyakul mafia and here to see Alessio," Pun replied.

Hearing this, the guard who stopped them before quickly gave a quick bow to Pun, "I'm sorry for not recognizing you guys earlier." He apologized.

The scarred man scanned Macau and a smile played on his lips. "Are you Alessio's boy?" The young man was pleasing to look at and he couldn't help it. "Macau, right?" He had his share of the boss constantly speaking about Macau almost every day. He was familiar with the face because he saw pictures.

"Yes." He replied simply.

The man smiled widely, "I know you."

Macau frowned slightly and said, "sorry for coming without notice but I need to see Alessio. Can you take me to him?"

The man shoved both hands inside his pockets. "I'm sure the devil will be very pleased with your surprise visit. Come with me." He got back in his car and drove into the estate.

Pun and Macau got in theirs and followed right behind. It was a beautiful landscape, the corners of the walls were neatly carved and the designs were made with complete care. The place was a size of a palace and the greeneries all around were adding to the beauty. Lots of men dressed in black were standing in positions having their guns in hand, they looked professional and it's no surprise.