Chapter|22

Update is here finally though it was delayed. I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~

"I leave in two months and Macau comes with me," Alessio muttered.

Vegas jolted up in shock, his hands itching to pull the trigger. Pete plopped down on Vegas' seat, his mind scrambling at what he just heard. Macau on the other hand couldn't find the right words to say.

Alessio chuckled lightly at their reactions and pulled Macau into him, staring Vegas in the eye. "I'll be gracious so you don't go into shock as you're a freshly recovered patient."

Vegas snapped. "You don't want to mess with me Alessio, I can be very cruel and when it comes to my family, I will let no bastard mess with them. I can kill for them." He spat out irritably.

"I can kill for you little brother too," The Italian held Macau back as he struggled to leave his arms. "Stay still, darling. Your brother can do nothing to me." He tightened his grip around his waist.

"Let go of me!" Macau groaned but it was useless.

"As I said, I'll be lenient with you Vegas. I'll take him away for just two months and return him after. How about that?" He cocked a brow slyly. "This is my request."

"You fucking..." Vegas attempted to lung at him but Pete strongly held him back. "Don't act rashly Vegas, I beg you." Pete pleaded. He was sorry to Macau. It was his rash decision that led to all this. He was about to separate two siblings and his heart was aching.

"Alessio, can you ask for something else other than taking Macau?" He tried his luck.

The Italian snickered. "This is my request and there is no way I'm changing my mind."

"Don't fuck with me. Ask for any amount of money and I will give it to you as a token for claiming to save my life but not my brother," Vegas grumbled.

The Italian popped out a laugh and said, "money? I have enough to spend for a lifetime so I do not need yours." He then whispered to Macau, "Hey, why don't you go pack up already? I'm excited to take you to my home."

Macau's hostile glare met Alessio as his breath bared, his face contorting into that of an angry bear and his jaw clenching. "Let go of me, you cunning and manipulative man!" He kicked the Italian in the rib and his grip loosened, making him escape to Vegas' side. "I will never go with you anywhere."

"Listen up, Macau, you do not have a say in this. I've already made my decision so refuse to go with me and I will take you away forcefully and you wouldn't want that." His tone was coldly stern, his smile from before disappearing in a flash. This was when you could tell the man truly was an Italian Mafia Don.

Vegas understood the meaning of forcefully taking Macau away. He couldn't blame Pete for what was happening now. He was in a desperate situation back then and had no choice. "Come with me Pete," Vegas walked away from the scene without uttering another word. Alessio reminded him so much of himself.

Macau angrily stormed away from the man. He was so much angry that he could destroy a nation. I'll never go with you, bastard Italian. Right away regretting what happened in his room the previous night. All he wanted was to punch the man in the face.

Pete averted his gaze away from the super-angry mafia to ponder his thoughts. His decision to grant the Italian his every wish turned into something unthinkable and he had no idea how to handle the situation.

"Calm down Vegas, we're lucky he did not ask to take him away forever. He only asked for two months." Pete tried to reason while leaning against the desk in Vegas' office. "You blame me right?"