Chapter|6

Warning: Mature 18+... Sexual coercion, do not romanticize or you're going to hell with me. Quite intense, you might wanna skip it.

•••••

Knowing you're being forced into doing something against your will hurts like hell. Feeling helpless because others get hurt at your slightest refusal was heart-wrenching. Despair was relentlessly poking its mean fingers at Pete, knowing very well everything happening right now was profoundly wrong and nothing he said or did will change things for the better.

In the playroom, Vegas sat on the bed and pulled Pete onto his lap, his hard cock pressing against the bitten and swollen slit, and he began grinding against it. Pete who was hating this with his every being attempted to talk when the mafia muffled the sound by covering his mouth while his other hand savagely grasped Pete's flawless nipple and descended upon it with a violent kiss. Pete muffled a scream into Vegas' palm and the mafia getting this reaction, pulled Pete's nipple with his teeth, making his balls boil.

He pushed Pete down on the bed, pinned his shoulders with his weight, and descended on Pete's flesh, sucking, biting, and marking him as his own.

"V-Vegas... what are you---" Pete was cut off immediately. Vegas covered his mouth as a frown appeared on his face.

"Fuck me," Vegas smirked. "That is the only thing I want to hear from this little mouth of yours.

"I... will never say that..." Pete stammered. His throat quickly bore the evidence of Vegas' passion as his pale skin blushed with abrasions of the touch. Vegas' hand was relentlessly bruising his right nipple while chewing on the left. At this point, Pete was beginning to think Vegas was a cannibal.

'That hurts..." Pete moaned painfully.

"I told you what I want to hear from your slutty mouth. Don't make me repeat myself." Vegas warned. "Only ask me to fuck you."

"You can have me... but I will never say what you want me to say..." Pete recalled his dead friend and the shot guards which made his eyes well up. He was trying... trying hard to control his tears but all effort seemed futile as they streamed down his face.

"Crying?" Vegas trailed his hand down to Pete's entrance, circling his fingers around it while locking eyes with Pete, not moved by the tears. "Anyone touched you here?" He questioned. "I'll be really mad if it's been used before me and don't you lie to me because I'll know. I'll punish you if you lie to me."

"That is none of your business." Pete sniffed while arching his back at the sudden touch but Vegas held him back down, keeping him in position.

"Answer me," Vegas was getting impatient.

"Get this over with, Vegas, I hate it." Pete breathed out.

Irritation flared up inside Vegas as he heard the reply. "Yes, I'll fuck you, I'll fuck you till you're begging me to stop but not until I get my answer."

Vegas pushed Pete to his knees and bent him over. Pete was taken aback by the sudden action and tried to react but...

"Don't you dare move, Pete? Since you do not want to answer me, I'll bring it out of you." Vegas groaned, his tone laced with seriousness.

He picked a whip that was hanging on the wall and brought it closer to Pete's ass. Stepping back, he aimed and smacked Pete's ass with a crisp audible sting. Pete yelped at the stinging pain and unconsciously stuck his ass higher into the air, panting like he run a marathon.

"Vegas... you maniac!" Pete groaned.

Vegas wasn't moved and grinned at the insult. "Tell me if you've ever been fucked, my patience is limited."