Chapter|11

We reached the target but I couldn't update because I was quite busy. I made the chapter quite lengthy just so you enjoy it.

~~~~

Explicit contents 18+

In an office with floors made of colored tiles arranged in jagged patterns, and a wall made of glass, revealed patterns of the city and mountains of the east. A frosted glass partition separated the lobby from a private office. Silk banners hang from the ceiling with gold and silver statues.

In the office was a man in his early thirties, leaning against a large mahogany desk, dressed in a black fitted shirt with two buttons undone, and a leather jacket was thrown over it. He had dark brown hair and a little mustache, the look in his eyes was that of a predator who was ready to hunt his prey. This person was none other than Ajan Thittiwat, Vegas's topmost enemy.

In his hand was a glass of whiskey that was being swelled at a calculative pace. His eyes met those of the men seated in front of him and his eyes turned bloodlust. Before anyone could say a word, he crashed the glass against the wall, splattering the content all over, the glass breaking into thousands of pieces.

"Vegas Theerapanyakul, you dare to kill my brother and send me his body as a gift?" Ajan crashed his fist hard against the desk, rolling his head back like a maniac. "You touched the tail of a sleeping lion and I will devour you."

"What are your orders, boss?" A subordinate asked.

Ajan bent down slowly to pick up a piece of the broken glass. "Pete, is it? He is the most precious thing I'll take from you, Vegas. Just you wait."

"There's no rush, wait for my orders." Ajan grinned.

Meanwhile, Pete sat far off as he watched the guards train in the pool. So much work for being a bodyguard. He would have loved a swim but was in no mood to do so, especially when Vegas was a part of them.

His handsome features wouldn't let go of the slightest chance to radiate its spark. It was as if it was deliberately taunting Pete. It's been three days since the incident and seeing Vegas really made him mad all over again. The thought of almost dying because of the mafia's past affair was really eating him up. Seeing his past fuck buddies up close really churned his stomach and he hated it.

"You hate him but can't get your eyes off him. He's attractive, right? How about you let him back into his room?" Macau's voice rumbled behind Pete's ears which got him startled.

"Goodness!" Pete grumbled. "Just so you know, I'm not staring because he's attractive but because I want to punch him so bad."

"What are you waiting for then? Go ahead and knock some sense into him. I'm strongly behind you." Macau urged.

Vegas turned to look at the two, a smile gracing his lips as he locked eyes with Pete. "I see you drooling over my body. What, you want a taste? Should we go fuck in the bedroom then?" He said shamelessly and you could hear murmuring from the guards.

Embarrassed would be an understatement as to what Pete was feeling at the moment. The mafia spewing absolute nonsense without caring about his reputation was astonishing.

"Why are you so stunned to speak? Besides, when am I getting back into my room? I really want to make babies with you, Pete!" Vegas yelled out.

The guards looked at each other in deep awe. Their boss was usually so cold and unapproachable. He wouldn't spare anyone a smile but he was being all jovial with Pete. They couldn't help but watch in utter shock.

"Let me back into the room so we make babies. I could go all night if you want."

This was the last straw for Pete. He took long strides towards Vegas and the mafia was finally pleased he got to the stubborn bear. His happiness didn't last long as Pete without warning, crushed his fist into his jaw. The mafia groaned in pain from the painful smack.