Chapter|26

Alright so I don't know what's happening with Wattpad but it's hella stressing me out as it keeps unpublishing the chapter each time I upload. I'm sorry guys. I hope this one stays uploaded.

This is the longest chapter so far with a 6k word count. It features both couples so I hope you enjoy it. Double shot.

Mature, Explicit Language

~~~~~

Edged for close to 48 hours, Pete was out of it. It took everything in him to endure such torture for so long. He deemed Vegas a heartless man and wanted to punch him in the face if not for the fact that he loved him. Sitting quietly and enjoying his breakfast, the face he didn't want to see suddenly appeared, and he instantly lost his appetite.

Getting up to his feet, he was about to walk away when Vegas held his arm, stopping him in his tracks. "Still angry even after kicking me out of our room?"

"That's the least you deserve for making me go through that. Till I'm satisfied, you stay out of my sight."

"How about your food?" Vegas asked concerned.

"Finish it if you want." Pete yanked his hand away, one last look at the mafia and he was off to train. He wasn't forgiving Vegas anytime soon.

Vegas plopped down on the nearby chair. "Did I go too far?" He leaned frustratingly against the backrest of the seat, not knowing what to do.

He brought out his phone and scrolling through some weird sites, he came across a page he could ask for advice. Thinking for minutes, he decided to give it a go.

Hi,
I harshly punished my lover knowing very well he wasn't entirely at fault but I still went on with it anyways and mainly, for the pleasure of seeing him cry and beg. He's angry at me right now and I don't know what to do or how to fix this. Any help?

Vegas waited for some time and replies started coming in.

OMG, what an asshole!

He should never forgive you.

Despicable! you should go on your knees and beg for his forgiveness!

Since you did it for the pleasure of seeing him cry and beg, how about you crawl on your belly and ask for forgiveness?

That's one heartless dude.

Hell is hot, man.

Vegas was at a loss for words at the replies coming in. Wasn't this supposed to be a place for relationship advice? "Why am I getting so many shitty comments? I should sue this site!"

"Wait a minute, I hope it's not that computer freak Joey behind the site? This sounds like him, Macau, and Pun scolding me. The comments sound so much like them." Just like that, he went on ahead to pin his frustrations on his people. "Pray I don't set my eyes on you."

~~~~~~

Sleeping alone on the bed, Pete felt it was awfully big for him and he could notice the huge space on the other side. Sharing every night with Vegas for such a long time, he fell into a routine of cuddling up to him and feeling his warmth. He always felt safe and comforted in his presence and not being here today, it was difficult to get used to the change.

"I kicked him out so why am I bothered? That asshole." Pete mumbled as he cuddled up to the pillow which had no warmth like Vegas. This was pathetic.

Scanning the time, it was midnight and he had no idea if Vegas was back home or not. Just then, he heard the door open, and he quickly pretended to sleep, knowing in an instant it was Vegas.