Chapter|27

The gear wheels towards the end...

•••••

Slowly parting his eyes, Macau tried to adjust to the brightness of the sun's rays clawing its sharp nails through the blinds. His right hand searched his side of the bed and it was empty. He frowned at the absence of Alessio. Maybe be left early for work?

He rolled the sheets away and with a heavy sigh, tried getting himself out of bed but felt a little sharp pain in his rear end. He cussed Alessio for doing that to him. He even passed out from exhaustion.

Damn you Aless. But a smile made its way to his lips after realizing he was cleaned. He got himself up finally and stumbled his way to the bathroom for the morning routine.

After a while, he was out and the ringing of his phone got him alarmed. Realizing it was Vegas, he prepared himself for the worst.

"I never thought I was raising a brat."

Macau rolled his eyes at his brother, seeing how he was grinning through the device. "This brat is still your little brother. You should get used to it already."

"I see you have a lot of courage now. I want you back home, I'm missing you. Vegas stated while stealing a kiss from Pete, the sight making Macau roll his eyes a second time.

"Not coming even if you miss me."

"We'll see about that, little bro. I'll just snap my fingers and you're back." Vegas smirked and hung up before Macau could say anything.

I must have massacred an entire nation in my past life. How then do I explain the universe throwing him to me as a brother? Macau groaned frustratedly and headed out.

~~~~~

Shirtless but adorned in a cooking apron, the sexiness of the Italian's sculpted and drool-worthy body was enough to make Macau cower to his knees. Alessio was quite invested in Macau breakfast and failed to notice how long he was being watched until...

"Ahem..." Macau cleared his throat to get his attention. "Excuse me, Sir, isn't it a crime to look so hot in the morning? My eyes hurt."

Alessio humorously lifted a brow and cockily asked, "Breakfast first or me first?"

"I'll pass." Macau quickly declined. His bottom was hurting as it is already.

Alessio walked over to Macau, his hand coming up to brush away a strand of hair from the younger one's face. "You should have just stayed in bed so I bring breakfast up." He noticed Macau wearing his shirt. "Seeing you in my clothes is doing nothing but turning me on."

"Get your mind out of the gutter." Macau shoved him aside but the firm hands gripped him, spun him around and he crashed into the broad chest. "I can't help it, baby, you make me go crazy."

Before the universe could register, their lips had already smashed together, hands roaming over their bodies, breathing in and ravaging each other's lips while their bodies pressed together in the morning make-out session. And before Macau could wrap his head around everything, he had cummed from the intense head he was given.

Savoring the taste of his lover, Alessio whispered, "Now let's feed you a real meal."

Three days later

"You mean to say you're sending me back? What's wrong with you, Aless!" Macau yelled at the man who was messaging his temples.

"You need to go back, little wolf." He said strictly but calmly.

Macau flared up. "Quit with the stupid nicknames already." He was mad that Vegas was able to convince Alessio to send him back. "My brother doesn't own me, I do whatever I want."