Chapter|20

This chapter features the long-awaited ship so watch out!

Mature 18+

~~~~~~

Vegas and Pete unearthed a greater joy than they'd ever known, their hearts bonded together which brought them a ray of intense happiness.

It's been two weeks since the mafia woke up but still needed to stay in the hospital until full recovery as requested by his doctor. The atmosphere today was quite lively as everyone came to visit. Pun and Joey were the usual annoying boyfriends while Macau was clingy to his brother more than ever.

Pete watched as Macau climbed into the bed and wrapped his arm around Vegas, the mafia gladly embraced him back. Pete smiled at the sight but decided to taunt Macau.

"When are you going to stop being clingy?" Pete questionably raised a brow at Macau while cutting an apple in half.

"He's my brother isn't he?" Macau shot Pete lasers.

"And he's my man! Get off the bed this minute." Pete stabbed the knife harshly into the apple and Macau flinched.

Joey looked at the scene and shook his head and said, "See why I told you to give in to your daddy? You'd have someone else to embrace other than your brother and Pete wouldn't come for your head!"

Vegas hearing this snapped immediately. "What did you just say? Who the fuck is he going to embrace?" A Daddy? Are you insane?" He dropped loads of questions.

Macau shifted his body uncomfortably at the reaction. "He's just kidding bro, there's nothing like that."

As if Joey was about to shut it, he added, "If you do not accept this man, I'd be forced to leave Pun and go for him. He's so sexy!"

It was Pun's turn to snap. "I love you but I swear to everything that's living I'll snap your neck if you repeat such a silly statement."

"Loosen up, it was just a joke, jeez. You're no fun." He replied to his lover.

Vegas looked at Pete for explanations but the latter was equally confused as well. He had no idea what was going on. Alessio never dropped a hint to Pete he liked Macau during the times they worked together so he had no idea who the person being talked about was.

"Who are you talking about?" Pete's eyes darted to Joey.

The young man was up to his feet. "What! Are you kidding me?! Alessio of course!" He shifted his gaze from Pete to the mafia. "The man who saved you deeply likes your younger brother."

Vegas shot Macau an intimidating look and the young man jumped off the bed to seek protection from Pete. "Macau, tell me the truth, the Italian bastard likes you? He's the daddy this dumb head is talking about?" He clenched his fists.

Hearing every detail about Alessio when he woke up, Vegas should be grateful to the Italian for his great help but he couldn't do away with the feeling there was a motive behind the man's actions. At first, he thought this person might be interested in Pete and patiently was waiting to leave the hospital then scheduled a meeting with him so he snips his head if he had an evil intention, but turns out it was his little brother he wanted. He couldn't accept this.

"Macau," he called sternly. "I will not repeat this twice. If you're also harboring any feelings for that man, bury it this instant because I will not tolerate my brother falling for a man like that."

Everyone stared at the angry mafia and the anger in his eyes was too evident to overlook. Joey wanted to speak but Pun stopped him in an instant.

"Bro, I don't like him so put your mind to rest and focus on your recovery." The younger one assured.