Chapter|25

Hope you don't miss Vegaspete too much for they will be back on your screens soon.

Warning: Mature content and Violence up ahead

~~~~~

At this very moment of the passionate kiss section, Macau felt he lost a sense of time and space. The kiss was soft and romantic at first but now, it was demanding, passionate and possessive. Alessio kissed him as if he was devouring his prey but it was incredible.

He held his face, deepening the kiss, their lips moving together and their breaths quickening. Macau felt he would faint at any moment because of the intensity.

He melted in Alessio's arms.

He never thought anybody could make him feel this way. He felt as though his body was electrified, blood running quickly through his veins. Alessio's lips moved aggressively, his tongue invading Macau's mouth which passionately sent shivers of pleasure all over the younger one's body.

Macau could feel Alessio's hard cock against his thigh and he suddenly was getting greedy. He wanted to taste him but...

"I think we should stop here." Alessio pulled back lightly with a hiss.

Macau was confused at the words. "Why? I'm not complaining."

Alessio smiled at his lover. "I know that, darling." His hand caressed Macau's face. "I want to take you right away but I want to give you time to prepare. I need you to be ready."

Confidently, Macau's hand traveled down to grip Alessio's hardened cock. "But you're hard." He blinked innocently at the Italian.

Alessio groaned at the touch and his cock twitched. "What are you doing, little one?" He furrowed his brows at the confident-looking young man.

"Can I repay the favor from last time? I want to suck you off too." He unconsciously bit his lips again and Alessio was triggered but kept his cool.

He was surprised by the offer but at the same time, greatly interested. "Ever done that before? Ah, my boy is a virgin." He teased and Macau was quick to smack him on the chest.

"I might be new at this but I'm confident I can give you a mind-blowing head. The best you've ever had. Just allow me and I'll make you eat your words." He challenged.

"Are you sure about that?" Alessio asked to be sure.

Macau took in a deep breath, his hand still holding onto the hardened shaft. "I'm ready." The level of confidence in his tone was mind-blowing.

Alessio then eased his arm around Macau's waist. "If you insist on doing this then," he scanned his lover's face,

"On your knees."

Macau quickly went on his knees as instructed. He was surprised he did not protest to the commanding tone the man used seconds ago but rather, he was elated.

In a breath, he unzipped Alessio's pants, held the shaft, and slowly brought it out, "what on earth is this?!" He yelped, his eyes going wide at the size that flared out of the pants. He gulped, suddenly having second thoughts about this. "You're... You're too huge... My mouth ain't big enough to accommodate this."

The switch in expression amused Alessio till no end and noticing Macau wanted to run off he gripped his head hard. "Don't you dare run, you stay where you are and suck."

"Let go of my head, Aless, I just got a change of mind. This huge thing is going to choke me to death! I'd rather not do this."

"Babe, you challenged me so let's finish up." He urged with his hand still keeping Macau's head in place. "Let's see what the little virgin is capable of."