3

You were in a car with Chishiya to go to the place you're staying at. He mentioned there was multiple people, so you thought maybe it was some sort of community.

"What's your specialty? For the game genre," Chishiya suddenly asked you.

You actually didn't know what you would be good at. Maybe spades, because you're athletic and fit, but in the same time you only played one spades game. You played one clubs game but you absolutely hated it. The spades game that you played consisted of you mainly walking around and sitting around on the 7th floor.

"Well, I only played two games. So I wouldn't know," you said lazily, slouching into your car seat.

He hummed in response.

"Then, what do you think you'd be good at?" He asked you, his eyebrows raised in interest.

"Hearts or spades," you replied, "what about you?"

You had some sort of interest in hearts games. Yes, you probably just heard about how bad they were but the games you played are boring and you feel the need for more intensity, more spice. You really wanted to participate in a hearts game, but the chances vary.

"Diamonds," he replied with a smirk. "You'd be good in diamonds too," he added.

You weren't surprised he was good at Diamond games. You knew he was smart and he knew that himself.

"Too bad I didn't play a game of it yet." You said as you looked at him with rested eyes.

You stopped in front of a building. It was pretty big and it looked like some sort of hotel. It was named "Seaside Paradise Tokyo", but there was new letters engraved in red onto the name as if they were replacing it. "Beach".

Chishiya opened the doors and signalled you to follow him. You saw some people staring at you, confused. And he was right, there was a whole lot of people in this community.

"Fuck are they staring at?" You mumbled as you glared daggers to anyone who you caught staring at you. Chishiya heard you and chuckled.

You went up the stairs in front of a huge door. Chishiya opened the door for you.

"Ladies first," he said sarcastically with a smirk. You rolled your eyes as you went inside to see a long, rectangular table where few people seated. Chishiya pulled a chair and sat on it, indicating you to sit next to him. You sat next to him and stared at him with confusion on your face.

"Just wait, and don't do anything stupid," he leaned closer to your ear and whispered. You grimaced, slightly pushing him as his breath tickled your neck and ear. He smirked as you did this, his hands still in his pockets.

Not too long after, a man with sunglasses opened the door and entered the room. He had shorts and a colorful coat. Two men followed him, one with a black and white patterned shirt wielding a gun who followed the same emotionless bald man that you saw in the tag game.

"Don't do anything stupid around that guy with the gun. He's a little crazy," he leaned in to whisper again. You side-eyed him and nodded faintly.

"Chishiya, you never told me you had a girlfriend!" The man with the shorts and long coat exclaimed loudly as he smiled widely.