14

(Small A/N)
Woah (˃̵ᴗ˂̵) I got a sudden boost of motivation to write!
I will probably be updating quicker than usual,
Starting from now to March 4th! Hope you don't mind
٩( ᐛ )و〜〜
You can continue reading now!

Currently, you were standing beside Chishiya, leaning against the wall with a lollipop in your mouth. You were both behind a railing of the lobby. "Shut up!" A familiar voice roared, immediately stopping the chatter and laughs that could be heard from the members of the Beach.

"Huh," you said, humming in amusement as you unstuck yourself from the wall and approaching the railing to look at Niragi from a closer view.

"The leader has changed," Niragi said, making everyone start whispering among themselves, "Hatter is no longer with us. The new leader will be Aguni."

The whispering continued, everyone looking around in confusion.

"How noisy! Shut up!", Niragi yelled, preparing to speak once again, "it appears that Hatter failed in his game and couldn't return. Through majority vote among the executive members, it's been decided that Aguni will be the new Number One. Now, let's hear from Aguni."

Niragi's eyes grew more intimidating and intense. "You guys better listen properly."

"Now, what Niragi said is everything," Aguni said, leaning towards the railing.

Chishiya looked the other way and discreetly pulled out his walkie talkie to inform Arisu, Kuina and Usagi about this event.

"The new leader is making a speech in the lobby. All executive members and the militants are at the annex. We won't get another chance like this. I'll let you guys know if there are any changes. I'm counting on you, Arisu."

"Understood," Arisu responded in a low tone.

"With Hatter gone as the previous Number One, I now have full control over the Beach. Follow my orders, live for me..and die for me." Aguni said, his voice darkening at the last sentence.

Chishiya kept the walkie talkie next to his mouth to prepare himself to instantly inform Arisu and the others if there are any changes.

"..! I found it!" Arisu said from the walkie talkie, "so, what's the passcode?"

Chishiya smirked. "8022."

"Did you see the contents of the letter?" Arisu asked, doubting Chishiya's answer.

"No. But Aguni's expression told me everything. At that moment, Aguni's face looked dark. It was as if he was surprised, and perplexed. I'm sure the contents must be empty."

"..Empty? Then, what about the code?"

"The wax seal. It was embossed with the Boss' ring, and it formed numbers. That was the code itself. 8022."

"I wouldn't want to be your enemy.." Arisu said, which finalized the sentence.

Chishiya smirked and pressed a few buttons on the walkie talkie before he put it back in his pocket. "Follow me."

You obliged, following him down. You realized you were headed towards the militants, which confused you.

Chishiya approached Niragi from behind. "Niragi."