EXTRA (super short)

Extra (but very short) chapter for the Sudden Interest book, then it's truly the end.

You stood there for a few seconds, your face heated up and cheeks rosy. You couldn't do anything, except run up to him for a hug, something that you probably should have done long ago. Your memory was hazy, and you didn't understand why you were getting these flashbacks, but he was there. That's all there is, and all you could care about. He hugged you back, his arms wrapping around you and pulling you to his chest, where you could hear his racing heartbeat.

"My memory is foggy," you said, hugging him tighter, "But I still remember your face."

"I do too," he said softly, "You've been there all along, right? Beside me."

"Yeah," you mumbled, breathing starting to get unstable as you felt your eyes heated up with tears, "..You were there too."

"Don't tell me you're crying," he mumbled, resting his chin on the crook of your neck, and you could feel the vibrations of his voice.

"I'm not crying," you argued, "Just.... overly emotional?"

He let out a low chuckle, rubbing circles on your back, then moving his hand to caress the back of your head. "Stop crying, you're gonna make me emotional too."

A few of your tears fall onto his shirt, then the two of you stay in this position for a while. Warmth fills your body as you realized that you felt instantly comfortable with him, even when the memories weren't that clear to you. But you knew. You knew that he was the one, that you two were somewhat lovers from some type of parallel universe.

He removed himself from the crook of your neck, though his arms were still around you.

"L/N Y/N," he suddenly whispered, breaking the silence.

You pulled back slightly from the hug to look up at him, noticing he was already looking at your face, his blonde hair falling over his eyes.

"I love you."

You opened your mouth to respond, but he cupped your face gently, bringing your lips to his and kissing you blissfully. You were taken aback, your eyes wide, but it wasn't long before you kissed back softly. It felt as if he took you to a whole new universe with this kiss— his soft lips crashing against yours and your tongues dancing together in a slow and gentle rhythm.

After a few minutes, he pulled away, staring at your pretty face and letting out a breathy chuckle.

"Now, about that meeting?"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 // 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫ō 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎉