12

You walked around with Kuina and Chishiya, hearing faint crowd cheers. Your eyes darted at where the sound was originating from.

"Let's go to the crowd," you suggested as you were still looking at where the faint cheers were originating from.

Kuina and Chishiya nodded, following you as you headed towards the screams and cheers.

The cheers and screams lead you outside near the entrance of the utopia. You saw almost all the members of the Beach gathered around as Hatter slowly moved his car to savor the cheers for him.

"We're off to the game arena!" Hatter shouted with pride as he was admiring the amount of people he "collected" to worship him as if he were a god. You scoffed at this, observing him from a distance.

"I'm off!" He shouted once again, and the crowd just grew louder.

Soon enough, his car departed from the Beach and he was now headed to a game arena.

"Think he'll survive?" Chishiya quizzed, smirking as he saw Hatter's figure disappear into the horizon. You hummed, contemplating as you were well aware that Hatter supposedly had a "100 percent" winrate.

You smiled once you made your decision. "This time, he'll probably die..but take that with a grain of salt."

Chishiya's smirk grew slightly wider as he listened to your response and he nodded.

"That will probably become true," Kuina said, removing the fake cigarette from her mouth lazily, "I mean.. you're always right, Y/N."

You scoffed and ran your hand across your hair. "That's true.. but I'm just guessing right now. Maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. We'll just have to see."

A few hours later, the sky turned darker, indicating that night will soon fall. Hatter still hadn't returned from his game, but right now, all you were doing is enjoy your alone time. You were in your room in a comfortable silence as you two read to pass the time.

You heard knocking on your door and you got up to open it. Once you opened it, you saw Chishiya at your door with a book in his hand. He lazily waved at you and you let him in.

"Need anything?", you asked, confused on why he came.

"No. I just wanted to read here."

You flashed him a quizzical look before going to your bed to continue reading your book. He did the same, sitting at the end of the bed but facing you.

You looked up from your book to stare at Chishiya. You realized how..beautiful, he was. His cat-like eyes paired with his face perfectly, his bangs falling to his face as his head was tilted towards the front so that he could read. He's smart without even trying to be. You could describe him as "photogenic" and "perfect". He really reminded you of the Cheshire Cat.

He looked up from his book and met your gaze. "What are you looking at me for?"

Your lips curled into a smirk and you looked back at your book. "You're pretty cute."

You saw his eyes widen for a second before he regained his composure. He scoffed, closing his eyes for a brief second before plastering a slightly mischievous smirk upon his lips.