Reunited.

-

Jasmyn

"I love you and I want to share the rest of my life with you God dammit, will you Jasmyn Idya Moore, marry me" he was on his knees looking into me with his glossy eyes.

I was beyond shocked, I loved him so very much but was I ready for marriage?

As much as I love him unconditionaly, I don't I was ready to take that kind of commitment.

One stray tear dripped from my eye, I quickly wiped it and pushed his hand and the ring away..

He had a confused look on his face as to why I did it.

"Im sorry.." I paused "I don't think I'm ready"

"Did I do something wrong?!" He shouted.

"No.. I-"

"Save it Jas" he got up and walked out of the patio into our bedroom.

"Babe, I love you and I want to be with you, but don't you think it's a little too early in our lives to get married?" I questioned him.

"Jasmyn..," he grabbed my shoulders "I love you, you're my everything, I just want to spend the rest of my life with you and you deny me?"

"It's nothing personal.."

"Obviously it is, is it somethin I did wrong"

"No I-" I sighed " I just need time, that's all"

He sat on the bed balling up his fist, mumbling something under his breath, then I saw his face starting to turn red and he kept mumbling.

"I fucking hate myself!" he shouted.

"What's the matter baby," I grabbed his face and he jerked away from me.

"Get the fuck off of me!" he got up punching the wall leaving a huge dent in it.

"Just calm down" I started to feel the rim off my eyes get watery, once again.

"I'm leaving.." He admitted, walking over to his closet packing up his things.

"Where are you go-"

"Out"

"You can't leave me here, Drew"

"Watch me." he grabbed a jacket quickly putting it on a left without once looking back at me.

I didn't want him to leave nor did I want him to get mad at me or yell. I loved him so much but I couldn't marry him, I'm still trying to figure myself out and I'm still in school.

I just hoped he didn't do anything crazy while out. I kept him in my prayers sobbing and eventually crying myself to sleep.

Chris

I was now at my stripclub with Trey, Tyga, Mijo and Forrest drinking hennessy.

I was fascinated by all the dancing woman and the fine ass girls. Shit, this was my home away from home.

"Aye Chris, you want a lap dance?"

"Nah nigga I'm straight, take that gay shit elsewhere" I took another swing from my bottle.

Mijo smacked his lips, "Shut the fuck up, not from me my nigga. From Chrysta" he pointed to her direction.

I looked at her dance from the main stage shacking her hands and picking up money.

Fuck, she was bad. But she was a hoe of course.

"Maybe later" I shook it off.

"Looks like she already got a dude"