Mexico Pt.1

Told you I was updating soon *smirks*

-

Jasmyn

"You get it?"

"Yeah, thanks Coby"

"No problem, ma" he winked at me walking off.

Today was my first day working at Chris' club. I was nervous because if I messed up, that would be my ass. So I had to do good at this job. It was pretty easy anyway, all I had to do was take people's orders and pour a drink in a glass. Pretty simple.

I rested my head on the top of the counter because I was beyond tired. Chris has been really busy with god knows what and he's been dragging me from place to place.

I had to look at all the positive things in this situation. Hey, atleast I'm still alive, barely.

I waited for the club to open while Coby continued to flirt with me and I completely ignored him because, he was obviously annoying.

I kept telling him I was Chris' girlfriend, I regretted the shit out of it because Chris was the last person on earth I would date, but he told me to and it got very annoying when Coby constantly flirted with me.

The club finally opened at the bar started to get packed. I worked from 9-12 today but I was pretty sure me and Chris would be leaving soon.

"Can I have one glass of patron on the rocks" A slightly older man put a crisp twenty dollar bill on the counter.

"Sure" I said with my half-sleep voice.

I got a glass of ice in it and poured the alcohol in. "Here you go"

"Thank you, gorgeous"

"Thank you" I half-smiled.

"Can I have your number?"

"Sorry, but I'm not interested"

"Not even for me to take you on a date?"

"She said she's not interested, my nigga. Move along" Chris came behind me, getting angry.

"Oh, that's your girl Chris. My bad"

"Yeah, fuck out of here"

I shook at how voice was so aggressive. He intimidated all of these niggas in here, he was controlling over everyone.

"Thanks, I guess" I mumbled.

He looked down at me, "How you doin' over here?"

"Good."

"Aight, I'll be back soon"

I turned around and continued to take orders at the crowded bar.

--

Once the club concluded, we arrived at the house and it was quiet and dark. Chris went off into the oher room talking on the phone while I passed out on the couch.

Chris

"Mexico?"

"Yeah man, Teedo agreed on working with us. He would make us double the money and provide us with more supplies"

"I'm down, but what about Jas?"

"I forgot about her," Tyga sighed, "Just bring her down. No biggie, we not just makin' drops anyway, we gon be on vacation too."

"Aight man, when the pj leave?"

"12 noon, be there nigga"

I hung up and walked down the living room. I noticed Jasmyn sleeping on the couch. I chuckled, she was tired as a bitch. I picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs.